Moody looked even more paranoid than usual as he noticed he had his hand tightly gripped on his wand under the table. He couldn't exactly blame him, given what had happened to him thanks to Barty Crouch Jr.

Sighing he fixed his gaze on the clock more to avoid the eyes of a certain Mistress Weasley who he had developed an extreme dislike for. It was laughable how Dumbledore thought she was good for the Order. She did nothing more than to demand where Harry was and seemed to be determined to get him back to her clutches, something that for the life of him he would never allow.

The Order of the Phoenix, Dumbledore's resistance group and perhaps the only group that was willing to stand up to Voldemort given how things were turning out in the Ministry and the general public. In the past it was a great asset to the wizarding world when Voldemort was attacking openly. They had saved many lives and many of them had given their lives fighting against Voldemort, the most recent being Harry's parents.

Dumbledore had been rallying up some of their old allies for over an year now and he and Lupin had been helping wherever they could. It hadn't been very successful as right now they barely had over 10 people and even some who had supported them in the past looked like they were more inclined to believe Fudge.

He was impressed however by the fact that they had Kingsley Shacklebot on their side who was reading a letter, sitting on the left of Lupin. He is one of the top Aurors in the ministry and someone who even Alastor Moody respected. He'd initially thought he was blindly loyal to Fudge as so many others were.

Glancing around the room he nodded at Arthur Weasley. A good man, although he sometimes felt sorry for him for what he probably had to endure due to the red haired woman sitting across from him who was still eyeing him angrily. He had an idea that an outburst was coming soon and it was difficult hiding a smirk. This was going to be fun.

"Thank you Alastor." Dumbledore murmured softly when Moody stood up and at the same time Kingsley did too.

"If there is anything else we'll let you know Albus." Kingsley said, tucking the letter inside. Dumbledore nodded again and the Auror and ex-Auror left without another word.

"Sirius, did everything go alright with Harry?" Dumbledore asked, his customary twinkle back in his eyes.

"Yeah. He's settled in. Fleur will take care of him." He replied cheerfully, inwardly grinning at the look of fury that was on Mrs. Weasley's face. Dumbledore seemed to notice this because he slowly stood up with an air of a man that wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"Good, the next time you see him please let him know that he will get the letter about his O.W.L's…" Here Mrs. Weasley got an incredulous look on her face and made signs of interrupting although she was silenced by a glare from her husband. "…by next week. Also he would do well to visit Ollivander soon."

"I'll let him know." He nodded and made towards the door when Mrs. Weasley finally spoke.

"What O.W.L's and when is Harry coming back here?" He stopped at the door and turned around. Those dam eyes twinkling brightly.

"That will be up to Harry but I daresay he will be here a few days before the first of September. By your leave then." He disappeared through the door and Sirius smirked. The sly old man, he wasn't as noble and righteous as he made out to be. Mrs. Weasley rounded on Lupin and him.