These were the thoughts playing over and over again in Harry's mind as he lay on his bed for hours, trying his hardest to get some sleep. It must have been hours since he had been as still as possible on his bed, staring up at the blank canvas. Glancing at his watch he saw that it was still 3 in the morning. Deciding to take a walk to calm his nerves he got up as quietly as possible so as to not wake the others up. Pulling on the robes he'd gotten from Aurélie for Christmas he headed out after securely strapping his wand holster to his arm and slinging his bag with the Invisibility cloak stuffed inside on his shoulder.

They had gotten instructions that they will be using their usual school robes for the final task. Seeing as he wasn't the champion for any of them, might as well wear something different and make Aurélie happy at the same time. She had been rather put out that he hadn't worn them even once since he got them. The Fat Lady didn't question what he was doing out of bed when he climbed out of the portrait hole, instead choosing to wish him luck. Outside he threw on the cloak and barely ten minutes later he was out of the castle, breathing in the fresh air. The crisp, yet gentle breeze clearing his mind and soothing him.

The remaining hours until it was time for breakfast slipped by in the blink of an eye much to his amusement. He had been lying in bed, tossing and turning with the thoughts that plagued his mind a few hours ago wishing for time to speed up and it had been creeping along at a snail's pace. Now that he was relaxed, time just sped up.

The Hogwarts students were already up and having breakfast when he entered the Great Hall at 7 in the morning, causing him to stare in surprise for a few moments before he realized that the rest of the school had been having exams since two days ago. He had barely even noticed it with his preparations for the third task.

The third task was going to take place in the evening, sharp at 5pm. By that time all students' exams would be over. Most of them gaped at him since he wasn't wearing the usual school robes but he ignored them and took his place at the Gryffindor table, taking care to distance himself as much as possible from Mrs. Weasley who was once again glowering at him.

Grinning inwardly he glanced around, noticing that almost all of the student's had their books open and were trying to get some last minute revision in while eating. Even the twins who usually greeted him loudly and in extravagant poses, ranging from bowing to kneeling only managed a quick greeting before turning distractedly back to their work causing Harry and Basile (who was the only one present from their usual crowd) to exchange smirks seeing as neither had exams. The Beauxbatons students had already finished their exams a week before the third task.

Fleur arrived with Aurélie who was delighted when she saw what Harry was wearing. Shortly afterwards the Hogwarts students filed out since it was time for their second to last exam leaving the Harry and the French students alone. Cedric and Krum also took off after greeting him and Fleur, no doubt to use the remaining time to get some practicing in. Fleur was more or less as prepared as Harry, so they opted to spend the remaining time with the others in the grounds.

After a quick lunch at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade with the Delacours, Sirius (in dog form again much to the amusement of Gabrielle and Rosmerta who couldn't get enough of its antics) and Lupin, who had become good friends with Dominique, they headed back to the castle to wait out the remaining few hours.

Harry's feeling of uneasiness kept increasing in intensity as the sky darkened with 5pm fast approaching. It didn't help that Sirius looked more worried than he had ever seen him when he led Harry away to the Room of Requirement an hour before the task to speak to him.