"I expect you to listen, Akari!" He yelled back. "You're my best friend and you promised!" He threw his cup across the room.

"Sakurai. You lost your right to call my first name." She glared, standing up. He stood at he same time as her.

"I apologized last night! Why are you still upset!?"

"No! I don't care if you apologized! How dare you lay a hand on me! And how dare you come into my apartment and yell at me! You just threw a cup across the room, why the hell would you throw a tantrum!? You don't deserve to be upset with me!" She screamed back. He flinched, frightened. She never yelled at him.

The pair hadn't noticed that kitchen door flew open. Tetsurou and Kenma stood side by side, worried.

"Let's face it you were jealous." He sneered.

She let out a bitter laugh. "You're right. I was jealous that you loved her and not me! But I wasn't jealous of her because she's a nasty bitch that made my life a living hell! You knew that and you brought her to my apartment! What was going through your head!?"

"What do you mean you were jealous because I loved her!?"

"I love you! I told you! I did everything for you and I didn't complain! I watched you fall to countless amounts of girls and I was there for you when you came crying at all hours of the day! I put up with it when you ignored me because your girlfriend hated me! Where were you when I needed you!?" She screamed in his face. Kenma held Tetsurou back from interfering with the two.

"I was always there!"

"No! No you weren't! I always tried to reach out! I tried telling you I was sick and you blew me off for a girl! I tried to ask you for help when my first boyfriend dumped me because I wouldn't kiss him! And when I told you that I was being bullied by that bitch, you laughed and said I was overreacting!"

"I said I was sorr-"

"No. Take your apology and shove it up your ass. I should never have let you crawl back to me all those times." She whispered.

"That's not fair, you can't do that to me!" He cried, stepping closer.

"You know what isn't fair?" She chuckled bitterly. "It's not fair having to watch the one you love fall for other girls over and over again. I gave you everything you wanted and you threw it away like it was nothing. I cried every single day because I wasn't good enough for you! You teased me saying that if we were together you wouldn't have to search anymore, but then you'd laugh it off! I gave you my heart and you took it for granted, how the fuck is that fair?" She spoke frustrated. "This is the first time I've really been angry in front of you. Last night was the first time you saw me cry." She whispered, tears starting to spill.

"Don't cry, I regret putting you through all that pain! Please don't cry.." He whispered placing  hand on her shoulder. She shoved it off quickly.

"What? Are you the only one allowed to be upset? Or are you guilty because you're the reason that I'm upset? Why can you stand there crying, while it's not okay for me?" Akari smiled at him through her tears. "I hate you." She whispered defeated.

Her eyes held an empty look and the light was no longer there. Sugawara could suddenly see the 2 years worth of stress written across her features, his stomach sank as he stared into her dark eyes. Her words echoed around in his head, she didn't have the heart to hate. Did she? Her hands were clenched by her sides as she looked up at him. Her throat had become dry and her body numbed with anger. She took a deep breath and stepped back. He ruined her slowly and she couldn't take it anymore. He stepped forward and she held up her arm that he gripped. His handprint covered her upper arm. He instantly felt regret, he noticed his handprint had still left a visible mark on her face. He felt guilt and pain when he looked at her.

"I didn't even get an explanation." She whispered, sounding tired. Her voice sounded like the crash of waves against a cliff side.

"I can love you! I can make it all better. I'll learn to love you!" He yelled nervously.

"I don't want your second hand love... Please..." She wiped her eyes. "Stop... Stop breaking my heart, I can't take it anymore." She begged looking into his beautiful brown eyes. He took a deep breath and pressed his lips roughly against hers. His heart fluttered. He realized he loved her. She stood frozen with her eyes open and waited for him to finish. He moved his lips harder against her trying to make her kiss back. Her heart didn't flutter, she felt dirty. He pulled away breathless, his heart still aching. She wiped her mouth and glared at him, pushing him away.

He walked out the door without another word.