Pretty Lies (Fake Dating Draco part 1)

Being in a wealthy pure blood family meant you needed to find a good suitor. Your parents were a little too curious about your love life, and insisted on you finding a good pure blood to marry.

You weren't having it. They were messing with something they shouldn't, you either had to get a "boyfriend" or they arranged a relationship for you and they always had horrible taste in men.

You were gossiping and ranting to your friends how horrible it would be to go home alone for holiday.

"I have a proposition for you then miss Y/n."

"And what would that be, Malfoy?" Draco was part of one of the most known families in the following of the dark lord. He was handsome and smart, but also seemed sharp and angry all the time. You didn’t really talk to him, but you admired him from a distance, but you knew that you could never have a chance with him.

"You're a smart girl, so I'll make you a deal. You do all of my homework for the next month if I agree to be your 'boyfriend'. "

"You know what, done. As long as we keep our feelings to ourselves."

"Deal." He reaches his hand out for you to shake on it and you gladly do.

Your parents will be off of you for finding a good pure blood. Malfoy didn’t have to worry about doing homework. It was a win, win. Or that's what you thought.

~

"Remember when you meet my parents you need to act just like you would around yours."

"Why are there so many rules?" Draco groaned.

"Because my parents are strict. And acting like you do around your parents won't be so bad."

"I come to this stupid school to get away from them."

"I know." You keep walking.

"So what's the rules as far as what we can do?"

"When we get there you have to be holding my hand. They won't believe it unless you do."

"Alright.so like this?" Grasps your hand.

"No like this." You intertwine your fingers.

Draco nods, and you swore you caught him staring at your hands, "alright. I'll meet you at the station at noon tomorrow then." He stated before he hesitantly removed his hand from yours.

You smirked as you watched him walk away. You could tell you caught him off guard, but couldn’t tell if he was frustrated or if he was enjoying this. You immediately wiped the smirk off your face as you shoved how you felt towards him back inside. You both had agreed to keep the feelings to yourself.

~

Noon came quickly that day as you waited for Draco who was right on time. He took your hand in his and boarded the train. You two sat there the whole time in complete silence. He'd ask you the occasional question that your parents would ask like favorite color or favorite flower, but that was the extent.

You arrived late that night to platform 9 3/4. Your parents waited anxiously to meet your suitor. As you walked out their faces were in complete shock. Their daughter was with a Malfoy.

They hugged you and smiled, and introduced themselves to him. They looked at the two of you in complete awe. How did they get so lucky to have their daughter catch the eye of a Malfoy?

"So Draco, what got you so interested in our sweet Y/n?" Your mother asked him as you walked to a nearby floo network.

"She was the only girl that caught my eye. She was sweet and helpful to me. She was, how do you say, perfect?"