Arsh " You know Momma today we have a drawing competition in our school. And you know as usual I won " grinning

Khushi shook her head in disbelief seeing her son got so much of cockiness and arrogance from his father along with his look. She thought may be cockiness and arrogance run in Raizada blood.

Arsh " Momma wait I'll show you my drawing " Climbing down from kitchen slab ran to his room making Khushi smile with his antique

After few minutes later Arsh ran back to her with his drawing and showed it to her. Khushi's smile faded seeing his drawing.

Arsh " See Momma I draw you, Dad and me... Our Happy family " smiling " Momma when Dad will come to us? " pouting " I miss him "

Khsuhi picked Arsh in her arms " Your Dad will come soon " controlling her tears " very soon "

Later at night after giving Arsh bath and making him sleep in his room, Khushi retired to her room. She sat on her bed and looked attentively at his drawing. She knew her Prince growing up and carving for his father. She knew Arsh need Arnav in his life. But she had no courage to inform Arnav about his son existence. What if Arnav take Arsh , her lifeline, away from her or reject Arsh. All these fears stopped her to inform Arnav about Arsh. Alone tear escaped from her eyes.

*********************