"Are you ok, Lorelei?" Alex asks as the band pops up in my bathroom out of sudden.

"I'm fine." I quickly reply, drying off my cheeks as quickly as I could. "What are you doing here?" I question looking at the boys suspiciously.

"I- I don't know. We just felt like you were sad and we came." Luke stated, stuttering a bit.

"We felt your sadness. It was like I was sad." Reggie adds and steps closer to me. "Why were you sad?" He inquires. Reggie always has this look of innocence and it made me feel better somehow.

"I don't really want to talk about it?" I answer but it comes off more as a question.

The guys all nodded in understanding and I opened the door to leave the small bathroom that was way too crowded. I could tell that they didn't really know how to deal with emotional moments, let alone a girl crying.

"Don't you have a show to prepare for?" I interrupt the silence.

"Oh right! We have to go meet up with Willie!" Alex acknowledges.

"Who's Willie?" I interject, looking at the boys. Alex's face started to turn red and I started putting the pieces together.

"Alex's ghost friend." Reggie teased, nudging his friend.

"Oh, I see. Just friends?" I hinted and the color on Alex's face became a brighter shade of red.

"I- you know- we kind of." He babbles without making a clear sentence.

"I was just teasing you." I winked at him. "Now, shoo guys. I have to get ready for the dance." I instructed.

"You're going?" Luke grins looking at me.

"Of course." I confirmed.

"You have to start getting ready now?" Reggie exaggerated his facial expression.

"You know, girl stuff." I say and close my bedroom door on their face.

By the silence that surrounded the house, I assumed the boys were gone and started preparing everything for the dance that started in a few hours.

I parked the bike and adjusted the volleyball shorts that I put under my sparkly dress to be more comfortable. Breathing slowly, I walked inside the school gym noticing Flynn, Julie's friend, was the one in charge of the music.

As I walk through the crowd that was dancing, I greet and make small talk with the people that approach me. Most of them, I didn't even recognize.

"Hey girl! You look so good!" Bea stops me as I was heading backstage. "Come on! Give me a little twirl." She motions and I obey to her wish while giggling.

"Bitch, look at you! Your dress compliments your body so well." I hype her up. "Are you trying to catch Heath's attention?" I tease. Heath was the quietest and most serious one of our group. It wasn't a secret that Bea has a huge crush on him and that he has been in love with her for the longest time.

"Shut up!" She retorts hitting my arm.

"Go find him, don't let me hold you back." I encourage and she walks in his direction after giving me a quick hug.