CanadaxReaderxAmerica lemon

I'm sorry, but I really wanted to do a Canada and America story...hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're sitting on a couch in Canada and America's home. "(Y/n), do you know why we called you over today?" America asks, kinda seductively.. You shook your head, not noticing the slightly seductive sounding country. He scooted closer to you, "Canada~" he called for his brother, "why don't we have a little fun with (y/n)?" "Huh!?" You gasp when America suddenly kisses you.

You finally manage to push America off. "Mattie~ come over here.." America calls again. "What is it...?" Canada walks over to the couch. You stand up, attempting to get away from the situation. You're suddenly stop when Canada pushes you against the wall, with his lips on yours. You noticed America is still pulling his curl.

Canada pushes his body against you, wanting to be closer to your body. Your lips part slowly and you gasp for air. "Canada! What the hell!?" He pushes his lips onto yours again, shoving his tongue into your mouth.

While Canada explored every inch of your mouth, America pulls you two away from the wall and starts to take off your shirt.

Your lips are parted from Canada's to slip off your shirt. You're really just sitting there, letting them have their way with you. Canada once again, forces his tongue into your mouth. "(Y/n)~ you top fighting back~?" America asks seductively.

Canada pushes you against the wall again, trailing his hand down to your pant line. He starts to kiss your neck, only to find your sensitive spot moments later. You bite your lip, holding in your moans. "Let them out, dude." America says, pacing back and forth behind Canada.

Canada sticks his hand in your panties, making you gasp. "Nh-No!" You manage to breathe the words. He sticks two fingers into you, making you moan. He adds another. "(Y/n), moan louder." Canada pushes deeper, making you do as America says.

You feel a knot build in the pit of your stomach. You finally reach your climax, moaning Canada's name.

America pulls Canada away from you. "I'm front this time, bro." America says, taking off his pants and boxers as Canada does the same. You're grabbed by your wrist roughly as Canada slides his way underneath you. He sits you on his member, making you cry in pain, "Mattie~ Hh~!" America gets on you and enters you quickly, making you cry his name in pain as well. They thrust into you at the same pace which is, frankly, pretty fast. You moan along with them.

About ten minutes later, Canada shoots his seed into your backside, as America did the same to your womanhood. They sat there, thrusting and riding out their orgasms. You felt the sticky liquids streaming out of your lower regions. Both countries took you off of their members and you all snuggled together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG IM SORRY
LOVE ME

BYE