CanadaxReader lemon

(Sorry but I love Canada hehe~)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mattie!!" You yelled, walking over to Canada's house. Of course, he was eating pancakes when you
peered through the window, so you took the liberty of opening the door yourself. America walked
over to you with a burger stuffed in his mouth, "Hi, (y/n)!" Canada heard your name from the
kitchen and scrambled to the door. "(Y/n)! How are you!?" "I'm good, I guess.." You say, quietly.
"America, why don't you go get us drinks..?" Canada asked. "Sure, bro!" He walked over to the
fridge. "We're out of drinks.. I'll go to the store and get some."

You and Canada watch as America walks out the door. "Uh, so..(y/n).." Canada stumbles to find his words. You sit on his couch, and start to question about his curl in your head, I wonder why it's there. He sees you staring at it. "What? Why are you looking at my curl..?" "What is it. Why is it there?" You start to question him. "I-it's none of your business!" His words shock you, and you slump back into the couch.

You think to yourself again, what would happen of I pulled it..? This thought runs through your mind many times. "Can I touch it..?" You ask quietly. "N-NO!" Canada starts to stutter badly. He turns away in anger, as if your offended him. "Fine.." You decide to sneak up behind him and give it a little tug.

The next thing you knew, you were pinned to the ground by your wrists by Canada. His lips
melting into yours. He removed himself from your lips. "(Y/n) I'm sorry, but.." He ended his words by kissing you again, biting your bottom lip, and asking for an entrance. You denied, you really liked Canada..but- Your thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of his cold hand trailing down your side, while the other was holding both your wrists above your head. You gasp, accidentally giving him an entrance for his tongue. He took the advantage and explored every inch of your mouth, while unclipping your bra.

He took off your shirt, along with your bra. You tried to get away from his grip on your wrists but it only made him hold them tighter. Your lips parted from his, making you gasp for air. A string of saliva hung from your mouths. He started to take off your pants, and well, you weren't gonna let it happen. You struggled to get your hands free, and you finally did it. You start to push him off and it drives him more. He slammed your wrists back onto the floor, making you cower in fear for what he was going to do.

"Bad girl, (y/n).." He sounded.....seductive!? You thought to yourself. He took one of his hands off your wrists, and slid it into your underwear. "Nh-N-No!" You tried to get away again, but this time, he wasn't letting you. He brushed your womanhood, and stuck a finger in, "(Y/n), I want your to do something for me." He said seductively again. "Huh.." You manage to get out. He stuck another finger in, "I want you to moan for me." He added another finger after his seductive words, making you moan softly. He made his fingers go deeper, making you moan louder. "Louder!" He went even deeper, making you moan louder than before. You started to have a feeling in the pit of your stomach, that you couldn't describe. "Mattie- I'm gonna-" he took his fingers out and the feeling started to dissipate.

"Good, now my turn." He let your wrists go. You knew what he wanted you to do, but you really didn't want to do it. You sat there, giving him a look, asking for him to pity you. He shook his head, "(Y/n), you're mine, you do what I say." You nod slightly and take off his shirt, pants after. You take as much of his member into your mouth as you can fit. He grabbed your hair and forced you to take in more, making you gag. You sucked lightly and made him moan. He forced you to take it deeper, making you feel the tip on the back of your throat. You felt his seed fill your throat. You felt that it wasn't fair for him to get off but you can't.. You take him out of your mouth and swallow the sticky substance.

He starts to take control again, pinning you back onto the floor. "Nh-" he stopped your moan with a kiss. He took off your pants/underwear, and positioned himself at your entrance. He slammed in, without warning and you screamed. He covered your mouth with his. He started moving, and the pain subsided. You wrap your legs around his waist and he moved faster. Soon enough, you both reach your climax and his seed is once again, inside of you. He then collapses next to you. "I love you, Mattie." You say, kinda shyly. "I love you too."

(EXTENDED ENDING)

"M-Mattie.. When is America gonna be back......" "Oh f-" Canada gets cut off by the door slamming open. "HOLY SHI-...Good job, bro!" He walks past you and Canada like nothing happened. "I hope you two know England and France are in the next room doing the same thing." You cover your face, embarrassed and not needing to know that.