Giggles and Blushes (Phoenix Wright x Reader)

Zacznij od początku

"Is the defense ready?"

"Yes, Your honor."  (They said it at the same time 😏)

"Shoot." My mind went blank.

Awkward silence flew the air while both of us were turning red due to embarrassment.

"Mr. Wright, if I may ask you a question." The judge said, breaking the silence.

"W-what is it about, Your honor?" I said, knowing what he will asked me.

"Why did you two answer at the same time?" The judge asked while rubbing his beard.

"It was an accident, Your honor. I didn't know she would answer too." I answered.

"Hmmm... Are you in a relationship with Ms. (L/N)?"

I was about to answer but Simon cut me off.

"Can we just finish the trial first, then Wright-dono can answer, Your Baldness?" Simon said, impatient.

"Of course. Mr. Blackquill,, the opening statement please."

(I'll be making my own scenario sooo...wish me luck 😅 and I am very sorry if this is bad because this is my first time making a case scenario.)

"At 9:15 pm, the victim: Wade Miller, was found dead at his own house. (Again, I am very sorry if this is your name). A neighbor heard screams and grunts in the house so he looked at his window, witnessing the crime. Shocked, he called the police. The only person that was near the dead body was the defendant. She was also holding the murder weapon so it was obvious that the police would arrest her.

"Your baldness, I would like to present the murder weapon and the autopsy report as evidence."

He took a knife and the autopsy report. The judge approved.

Knife added to the court record
- It's covered with Deina's fingerprints.

• Knife added to the court record- It's covered with Deina's fingerprints

(Actually this is a toy but let's just pretend that this is real XD)

Autopsy report added to the court record
-The victim was stabbed in stomach 2 times in a row. His time of death was 9:13 PM.

 His time of death was 9:13 PM