chapter 27

"whenever i'm in his arms i feel at home."

"such a handsome man." kalani smiled looking up at him. "you look so gorgeous waking up too." he laughs going in for a kiss.

"ale i'm gonna need to stop falling for you." she smiles. "no keep falling for me i love it." alejandro smirks softly with his hand on her waist.

"mm." she mumbles inhaling his scent. "i'm gonna need another kiss." he says lifting up her chin. "you're in luck i need a few thousand more too." she laughs leaning in.

"mwah mwah mwah mwah." she says pecking at his lips repeatedly. "i'm gonna fall back asleep." he chuckles closing his eyes. "go back to sleep mi amor." she says her hands entering his curly hair.

"baby?" he asks. "yes?" she asks him. "i'll never stop loving you." he smiles. "i won't ever stop loving you." she presses his smile against his.

"your mine forever, i don't care if you don't like it or not. it's forever princesa." he says making her kiss him with so much passion. "your lips, your hands, your everything is only for me forever." she says.

"i can now kiss your lips until they fall off." he says causing them to both laugh. she looks into his eyes and see something she hadn't seen before.

hatred.

"baby what's wrong?" she asks gliding her finger across his cheek. "what do you mean?" he asks. "i can read you like a book you know what i mean amor."

"i just didn't like how mattia was all up on you yesterday, and not to mention he whispered in your ear and shit." he said clearly annoyed.

"ale, i wouldn't ever date mattia. like you said i'm yours forever." she said feeling guilty. he just shrugged knowing mattia could pull her.

"i promise you i will never date mattia ever." she says. "pinky promise?" he asks with his pinky out. "pinky promise." she said wrapping her finger around his.

"now i get to cut off your finger if you ever break it." he smiles making her laugh. "you won't ever have to do that because only lips i'll ever be kissing is yours." she says going in for a kiss until they heard someone at that door.

"hey you two." devyn says walking in with kairi. "hi." alejandro says. "how do you feel?" kairi asks standing next to the hospital bed.

"i feel better kai thank you." she laughs hugging him. "have you eaten yet?" he asks. "all i've had for breakfast was my baby's lips." she says.

"alejandro's lips aren't gonna fill you up, eat something." he says. "then you got anything to eat?" she asks with a little bit sass. "nope." he says.

"exactly." she says. "don't they bring you food when you're in the hospital?" he asks. "they did come by and ask if i wanted anything but i declined." she says.

"are you dumb?" he says. "no their food is disgusting." she says. "what's up fuckers." mattia says walking in.

alejandro then got a strong urge to put his hand on kalani's thigh but he trusted her so he tried to not do anything.

"i'll get you some food shithead." kairi says. "thank you kairi." she laughs snuggling back up to alejandro. "hey baby." alejandro says kissing her forehead and putting a hand on her thigh making her smile into his neck.

"why are you smiling so hard for?" he laughs. "because of you." she says kissing his neck. "me? what did i do?" he asks. "its alejandro rosario, how do i not smile." she says raising her hand up to his head of hair.

devyn watches from afar noticing mattia's face go bitchy. she knew kalani would eventually make the right choice no matter how good mattia was.

mattia was a douche bag in devyn's mind, i mean he went after his best friends girlfriend, but they were destroyed and fucked up when they had hooked up.

mattia walked over to the hospital bed immediately catching kalani's attention.

"how are you feeling?" mattia asked. "i'm feeling better." she said hugging him while he stood in between her legs. mattia hugged her back but tighter than usual.

"you okay?" she asks looking up at him. "yeah i'm okay, how is your mom?" he asks resting his hands on the bed. "she's doing good, she checked on me early this morning when she was heading to work." she said.

"thats good and your dad?" he asks. "why are you checking on my parents?" she laughs. "i just care about them, plus i'm gonna stop by at your place tonight to talk to your dad." he says.

"why are you gonna talk to my dad?" she asks smiling up at him. "i've always talked to your dad whenever i needed advice, he gives the best advice. its something about the corals and advice." he says smiling down at her.

"don't tell my dad that his ego is gonna boost the fuck up." she says making him laugh.

they talk and talk going on about their lives making movements every now and then.

"they can have a nice as fuck conversation, jesus christ." kairi says to devyn. "mattia just doesn't want to see her with alejandro, thats why he's holding a conversation for that long." she says.

"i think you're being overdramatic with it, i get that they did what they did but they are friends their allowed to have a conversation and talk about their lives. its not everyday they see each other."  he says.

"i guess." she says shrugging her shoulders.

"i'm gonna get another tattoo soon, what should it be?" mattia asks. "what tattoos do you already have?" kalani says. "heres my arm i wanna have it covered by the time i'm twenty one." he says showing her a bunch of his tattoos.

"when did you get this?" she asks in shock. "which one?" he asks. "my fucking name you idiot." she says. "chill, i was drunk." he said. "why did you get it?" she says.

"i don't know i was probably thinking about you or something." he says catching everyones attention.

"told you." devyn says to kairi. "he really likes her." kairi says. "no kairi i don't think he likes her whatsoever." she says sarcastically.

"i actually have to go meet this girl for a date." mattia says shocking devyn kairi and kalani. "whats her name?" kalani asks. "michelle wozniak i think she went to highschool with us." he says.

"oh my god i love her." she says. "well thats good, anyways i have to go and pick her up. tell me if anything happens." he says walking out.

kalani didn't really mind he was going out on a date, she was proud of him in fact. she was just shocked but also not really surprised.

a few hours pass by with them all talking to each other cracking jokes and all around having a good time.

they didn't do much that day. i mean they're all friends just with a lot of love for one another.

you lose your love every once awhile but true love never gets lost or just thrown out the window. you find your way back to each other.

despite it being two couples together they all felt like friends just casually hanging out.

love has limits though and some people cross those limits..