Morning after

Levi~
Levi slowly woke up but was too tired to open his eyes. He turned over to get into a more comfortable position and hit something that he could only describe as a warm, soft, but somehow also firm.
Levi opened his eyes a bit to see what it was. He could see a muscular collarbone and pecs. His eyes roamed up the mans neck and onto the jaw. The jaw looked very defined and strong. Levi's mind went blank as he stared at the mans pink lips and roamed up to admire his long blond lashes and defined cheekbones. Levi snapped out of his daze as he then realized who this fine man was.
"Sh*t." Levi sat up quickly and jumped out of the bed as his memories from last night came flooding back into his mind. He remembered he went out for a drink with Erwin, Hange, and Mike. He remembered losing track of time and having too many drinks. He remembered going into Erwin's room with him. And he remembered what they did together. But the only thing he didn't remember was anything after he came.
"I must've passed out...ugh. I feel si-
Levi stopped thinking as he could feel his stomach start to twist. He ran towards Erwin's bathroom as he knew what was about to come.

Erwin~
Erwin awoke from his highly needed slumber from a loud sound coming from the bathroom. He sat up and looked towards the bathroom. The door was nearly shut but open a crack. Erwin stood up slowly and walked over to the door and looked through the crack. He could see Levi over the toilet hurling. Erwin leaned over the doorframe as he spoke in a tired voice.
"You okay?" He chuckled as the small man looked over his shoulder and glared. "Woah. I was just asking, no need to get mad" Erwin chuckled as he threw his hands up in defense.
"I'm fine." Levi muttered as he wiped his mouth with a cloth next to the sink and walked past Erwin towards the bed again. He sat down as Erwin walked over and sat down next to him. After a moment of silence, Erwin spoke hesitantly.
"So...what now?" Levi looked at Erwin for a moment before getting up and grabbing his pants and underwear on the floor.
"I leave, you forget. Ok?" Levi spoke quickly as he slipped his underwear on and shook out his pants. Erwin opened his mouth to object, but closed it quickly as he realized that what Levi said was right. He knew that relations between soldiers in the Survey Corp never work out in the end. One or both end up dying. Levi wasn't doing this to be rude. He was doing it to protect both of their feelings.
"...that's fine.." Erwin spoke in a soft tone as he stood up and walked to the other side of the bed to his closet to grab his uniform and straps.
As Erwin finished buttoning up his shirt, he turned towards the short raven haired male and spoke in spoke in his usual professional tone.
"Remember you need to talk to Hange about testing out Eren's Titan transformations more. We need to build up his stamina if he's gonna be of any more use to the Survey Corps." Levi spoke back to Erwin in his usual scowl.
"Don't you think I know that already? I'll talk to her today." Levi sighed and got up from the bed.
———training———-
Levi~
"Levi! Have you heard?" Hange grinned from ear to ear towards Levi.
"I don't care." Levi spoke as he sipped his tea slowly. Hange continued anyways.
"Apparently, there's a rumor that Erwin slept with someone last night!" Levi nearly choked on his tea as he grew wide eyed by what he heard.
"....What?" Levi said as he tried to keep his composure. Hange looked over at Levi with a smug look on her face.
"What? I thought you didn't care? Hmmmm? Could it be that you-" Levi spoke sharply cutting off Hange.
"No." After a moment Hange leaned in and teasingly and smirked.
"Are ya suuurree?" Levi looked felt his face heat up and started to walk away from the questioning brunette. "YOU DID! DIDN'T YOU!?" As soon as he heard. Hange yell that he swung his arm back and smacked Hange's mouth shut.
"... Shut. Up." Levi heard Hange squeal excitingly as he took his hand off of their mouth.
" I can't believe you! And the commander-" Levi cut Hange off again.
"Stop talking about it four eyes. It's none of your business." Hange giggled as she clapped her hands together.
"I always knew you guys would bang. I had a hunch you guys would do SOMETHING." Hange said her smile growing wider as she continued on. "So I'm guessing you were bottom? Or wait? Was Erwin-"Hange. I will roundhouse kick you off the walls to the Titans." Levi grit his teeth and glared. Hange threw their arms up defensively.
"Ok, ok. No need to get your swords out, haha!" Hange giggled. Levi sighed

Sorry y'all I've been so busy with school and my job that I haven't been on here for a while. I will try and remember to update as soon as I have time again. Sorry for the inconvenience😬✌️