Drinking night

Levi (POV)
    The next day seemed to go by quickly for Levi. Clean, train, eat, then clean again. As Levi finished sweeping up the last of the dust in the mess hall, he stopped and turned as Hange walked in.
"Hey, Levi! How are you?"
"Fine. Have you cleaned up the training equipment yet?" Levi said as he continued sweeping once again.
"Ah yes! The training equipment...hehe.."
"I told you to do that an hour ago." Levi spoke annoyed as he swept up a pile of dust.
"Well, you see I was going to do it, then I got caught up with a titan experiment." Hange said quietly chuckling. Levi sighed as he swept the dust up and walked to throw it outside.
"Of course you did." Levi said even more annoyed than before as he turned back towards Hange.
"Go. Do. It . Now." Levi said as he glared at Hange.
"Ok! Ok! I'll go do that. Hehe." Hange said and walked to the door and turned.
"Oh yeah, by the way, Erwin told me to tell you to remember tonight and that we leave soon."
"...ok." Levi said as he put the broom away and started walking to his room.

Erwin(POV)
     Erwin looked into the mirror as he tidied up his hair and buttoned up his shirt.
"I've never been out drinking with Levi before... he usually never wants to go anywhere for fun. I wonder if he'll even get drunk. Probably not. After all, he did say one drink..." Erwin came out of his thoughts as he heard a knock on his door. As Erwin opened the door, Mike stood with casual clothing on.
"You ready?" Mike said quietly.
"Yeah. Just got finished let's go get Levi and Hange."

Levi (POV)
As Levi pulled his shirt down over his torso, he jumped as Hange slammed open his bedroom door and strolled in.
"Hey Levi! You ready?"
"Why do you always barge in here like that? Tch. Annoying....Yes, I'm ready." Levi said as he turned towards Hange.
"Wowww. Levi I've never seen you in such casual wear. You look good!" Levi scoffed as Hange smiled. "Whatever..." Hange squealed as a knock was heard on Levi's door. Levi swallowed nervously as Erwin and Mike walked into the room. Erwin was wearing a white buttoned up shirt with a pair of grey pants and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows. Levi also noticed that Erwin's bolo tie was missing.
"No bolo tie? That's a first." Levi said as he walked towards the doorway and turned back to face the other 3.
" it's a first for you too Levi." Erwin chuckled as he spoke. "I've never seen you dressed like that before."
Levi then frowned and said, "I don't usually go out often. In case you haven't noticed I'm more of a stay in type of guy." Erwin smiled as Levi finished his sentence.
" I figured so. Shall we go now?"Erwin asked as he began to walk towards the doorway where Levi stood. Levi turned and started walking out in response to Erwin's question.

Erwin (POV)
As the four of them took their seats at a small wooden table near the corner, Hange waved her arm at a waitress.
"Can we get four mugs please?" The waitress nodded and walked off as Hange turned away from her. "Soooo, you guys got anyone you like?!" Hange said loudly as she placed her hands under her chin and smiled. Erwin looked at Mike and Levi then back at Hange.
"Hange, is this really the best way to start a conversation?" Mike spoke quietly.
"What? I just wanna know!" Hange laughed. Levi sighed as he crossed his arms.
"Who even has time for that?" Levi scowled as he turned to look at Hange.
"Oh come on! There has to be SOMEONE you at least thought was good looking." Hange whined. The waitress came back and set four mugs of alcohol onto the table and smiled. "Oh! Thank you!" Hange grinned at the waitress as she bowed and walked off. Hange grabbed her drink and took a big gulp.
" it's nice to get out once in a while. Training has been pretty hard lately." Mike said as he took a drink out of his mug.
"Yeah. I've had a lot of paperwork recently. I've been having to stay late at my office a lot..." Erwin said grabbing his mug.

Levi (POV)
Levi took a sip of his drink as he listened on.
"Hey Levi, what about you? Are you a virgin?!" Levi nearly choked on his drink as Hange finished asking her question.
"Hange! That's not an appropriate question!" Erwin said sternly as he set down his drink.
"Oh come on I'm bored. I wanna make this more fun!" Hange grinned as she chugged the last of her drink down. "Besides, we all already know YOUR not a virgin!" Hange giggled as she called the waitress over. Erwin sighed and also finished his drink. Levi grew shocked as he had heard what Hange said.
"Erwin's not a virgin? Huh..." Levi though as he took the last sip of his drink.
"Why must you say my personal businesses out in the open like this?"
"Personal!? Haha! All the girls in our regiment talk about it!" Hange cackled. "Another round please." The waitress nodded and walked off.
" you're such a dumb*ss four-eyes." Levi said as he set his cup down.

~1 hour later~

Erwin (POV)

Erwin stumbled out of the bar as he threw Levi's arm around his shoulder and laughed. Hange and Mike has already left twenty minutes ago.
"We... need to get back to headquarterssshh." Levi chuckled as Erwin's words slurred.
"Hehe, you neeheed to get your specchh right." Levi spoke much more slurred than Erwin.
"Pft! As if you are any betteerr right noww." Erwin said as he helped Levi walk towards headquarters.
-back at headquarters-
As Levi giggles, Erwin opened the door to his room and smiled.
"Ok, you can sleep...on my be~hed." Erwin said, his words still slightly slurred. "I'll..sl~eep on the couch." He helped the raven haired man onto the bed.
"Psshhh.. we're going to...slee~ep alllrreeaadyy..?" Levi said as Erwin took Levi's shoes off then his own.
"Well.. I am in channnge since I am more sober than yoouu." Erwin said as he started to unbutton his shirt. Levi sat up and started to slip his pants off. Erwin looked at Levi. His legs were pale and a bit thin just as he remembered seeing them in the shower. Erwin swallowed as Levi slipped his shirt off and threw his clothes on the floor near the bed.
"Whahat aaree you lookinnngg at...p-peerrvve." Levi laughed as Erwin watched Levi's eyes travel up and down his own body.
"Not s~so bad yoouurrseellff." Erwin felt his face heat up as Levi spoke his a soft voice.
"Just...go t-to sleep." Erwin said as he slipped off his pants and went to grab his pajama pants. Erwin then jolted as he felt A hand grab his wrist.
"I will sle~ep ifff you sleep wi~ih meee." Levi spoke seducing like. Erwin thought for a moment as Levi let go of his wrist.
"....fine. But youuu need t-to sleep." Erwin said as he  grabbed his pajama pants and started to slip them on. Erwin grabbed one of his shirts and started heading back to the bed. "H-here." Erwin said simply handing Levi the shirt. Levi put The shirt around his shoulders and started buttoning it up. Erwin climbed into the other side of the bed and grabbed the blanket at the foot of the bed and covered them both with the soft fabric.
"Go~od night Errrwwin." Levi said. Erwin then looked over at Levi, his back to the mattress, and said quietly.
"Good night...Levi." Erwin then closed his eyes and started to doze off. After what Erwin could only think of about 2 minutes, he felt something touching down on his groin. No. Something rubbing...

hey guys I just want to let you guys know that the next chapter contains lots of ⚠️nsfw⚠️....