the disaster date

On my way home I was thinking about the boy but I've put up a wall not to fall into any nigga trap.about 10 minutes later I was home and so was my dad I walked passed him and he just smirked. I closed my door and laid there the my phone vibrated hello? Wassup ma I knew who it was we talked for a few hours then decided we gonna go out Friday I cut the conversation short and said goodnight he said goodnight ma. After that my dad comes in and say who the fuck was that nobody you need to be worried about I feel a punch right in my mouth  I drop holding my mouth. He pickede up threw me on the bed taking of my clouse saying ik what I'm worried about I cry in pain as he forces himself in me i feel paralized after 2 hours he nuts and says go clean up fat bitch  nobody's gonna want you you dirty fat slut. I cry my way to the bathroom get in the shower and just let the water hit me Cryed and cryed I got out. It was really quiet I hoped he had left I walked I'm my room locking the door I went over to my dresser pulled out my thing and matching bra I slipped on some sweat pants and a black sweater. Took of the sheets and got new ones and claimed in bed I was laying there dead in thought when my phone started to ring. I didn't wanna awnser so I denied it he called again I gave up and answered
Phone convo
Me-hey
Zee-wyd
Me-laying down
Zee-imy
Me awe
Zee- what's wrong you sound like your out of breath.
Me- I'm fine I started to silent cry and eventually fall asleep.

Zee p.o.v

I called her back just to see what she was up to I don't know it was something about her I couldn't shake I like her. So I call her and.talk simple she sounded put of breath barely had words I asked her what was wrong she said I'm fine. It grew quiet it sounded like little soft cries I ignored it until it started again it stopped I said Loren , hello I heard a slight snore she sounded so sexy but why was she crying.

Loren p.o.v

Today was my date with zee we are going to eat I got showered went downstairs to coi I made me some sauge egg bacon pancakes I fimsbed eating.since he was picking me up at 8 I thought I call my bad bitch and we chill till then. I call her up hey bitch hey girl come chill with me I got shit to tell you oooo yes I'm omw she so dumb. She finally got here And I let her in we went to my room and I said I go first or you you go I say OK well you know that boy Jared in our English class ooo yes girl he cute well me and him started kick in it and I really like him awee y'all are so cute I'm hope it works out if he hurt you I'm chopping of his dick we laugh. OK so when I was at work this boy came and tapped my shoulder girlll he was so MF fine I was just staring at him and he waslike like what you seee . to cut a long story short he asked me doi wanna go on a date first I said no then I gave in we was talking last night and I had fell asleep on the phone but I had cried myself to sleep I hope he ain't here me . why was you crying Kira ask cuz my step dad did it again aww come here she said pulling me in her arms I shed a tear I can call somebody don't let him do that. No don't I'll be girl ill be fine I graduate in a month we just fell asleep I woke up km remebereonce that I had a date I look over at my phone read7:02 I got up took a 10 minute shower hurried out I picked put a black dress cut of in the back and stomach I topped  with red bottoms silver jewelryy hsur was already straight so I put a part down the middle. I put some red plump lip stick by Mac and some eyeliner I walked back in my room woke Kira up and she said damn mami fine I laugh and say unless you wanna be here with my step dad I suggest you leave lol we walked down stairs and as she was.walking out zee came too girl this him. I nod she says you hurt her boyyy you'll see with that she hugged me and walked out you look beautiful ma you don't look to bad yourself I heard my dad caugh and pulled zee out the house . he opens my door I hoped in and he jogged to the other side we drove in silence for 10  minutes he said can be I ask you sum sure why were you crying dammit he had knew I say in my head. I don't really wanna talk about it with that he dropped it and we where here I got out he had already made reservations so we walked to the table. We started to conversate and we had a few thing in common his mom died when he was young And so did mine. the waitress started over here she was pooping gum and look ghetto asf she was about to ask what we want to drink win she looked over at zee and laughed so when you coming to see your kid you can't deni him forever zee looked up and rolled his eyes man get the fuck gotta here. What you doing with this fat ass bitxh anyway I stood up and punched her right in her mouth I kept swinging till I felt hands wrap around my waist and pull me of don't talk Shit to anyone how.somomne might just knock ya fuck ass get tf up get my food Put it in a box and bring it to me fastttt she hurried in the back zee tried to speak shut up your just like all the other niggss well you won't play me me she brought me my food I stood and said tramp and walked out i got in shakin my leg ma I didn't mean for any of this yo happened he said rubbing my thigh. I shed a tear and he said ma please look at me I started to cry more take me home I  say  we reached my house and he tried to grab my hand I pulled away and got out I walked i saw my dad fucking this thot I shook my head and walked into my room stripped and hoped in the shower I cried I felt stupid this nigga got a kid. I got out hoped in bed put my phone on silent.

So what do you guys think should she forgive him or be on her way to the next nigga I'll update later my fingers hurt this book is only the beginning trust me your gonna wanna keep an eye out but comment vote anything bye loves