Who do you plan a prank with and who is it for?

Aries= you plan the prank with Kirishima- the plan is to swap out Bakugo's hot sauce with tomato sauce and sugar bc you both have a death wish. So the morning comes- and you two glance at each other with anticipation- when he finally eats it, his hair fucking BRISTLED. He looks straight at you and Kirishima while he snapped his spoon. You two booked it out of there. 

Taurus= you plan a prank with Uraraka to put memes in between pages of Iida's books so he can be confused asf when he reads them. So the day comes when he comes to the common room with one of the books and you and Uraraka share a smirk. Iida is just reading until he makes an unholy noise and holds up the meme. "who dared to defile my precious book with such nonsense?!" yea safe to say you two were crying on the floor of laughter while Iida lectured you.

Gemini= you plan a prank with Ashido to swap out Kirishima's red hair dye with pink (pretend it's not obvious LMAO) mans will end up looking so cute tho. At 1am the entire dorm hears an ungodly scream come from Kirishima's room- so you all get there and he appears in the doorway with pink hair- Bakugo who was dragged out of his room just starts to die of laughter and Kirishima immediately suspects him- phew. 

Cancer= You and Midoriya decide to add soy sauce to Mr Aizawa's daily coffee after he was mean to Midoriya. You snuck it in while he was out of the room. he came back in and took a massive gulp without even smelling the coffee, His eyes widened and he literally spat it back out into his cup. he was scary asf after tho -but let's just say you guys weren't the suspects as your reputations are seamless ;). 

Leo= Aoyama has been pissing you off lately- mans shines too bright for your liking so you and Tokoyami spend like 3 hours swapping their rooms- so when Aoyama opens the door, he's met with an emo/ witchy room (I think you guys broke him).

Virgo= You and Momo decide that enough is enough with Mineta so you come up with a masterplan to get him kicked out of school and it works- let's just say from this point on, Shinsou is in the class bc I love him

Libra= You found out that the thing that Sero fears most is rats so you and Kaminari bought this fake electrically powered one and chased him around the dorms with it- laughing your asses off. Poor Sero was just about crying his eyes out at the end until you showed him the remote- yea he sticky taped your asses to the wall for the next hour. 

Scorpio= You and Shouji noticed that Tokoyami was a little sadder than usual, so you added a bunch of happy songs to his normal playlist- let's just say when baby shark started playing the look on his face was priceless. 

Sagittarius= When you announce that you wanted to play a prank on Todoroki, Bakugo smiles evilly so you knew he was in. The plan was for everyone to act the exact opposite of themselves- so when Bakugo skipped into the room gave Todoroki a beaming smile and ran to hug him, you had to pinch yourself to stop laughing and give away the prank. What really broke you was Izuku acting like a chihuahua with anger issues (aka bakugo) and Tokoyami acting like a 5 year old. 

Capricorn= Kaminari and you were curious as hell about Shoji- I mean he never seemed to lose his temper or lash out at anyone- so you guys just decided to mess with him a little- as in decorate his room which was previously bare. Surprisingly he wasn't even mad! he literally beamed with joy- then you both decided that you would protect this man forever bc he's too precious

Aquarius= Jirou had had enough of Kaminari for one day after the amount of sexual innuendos (simp) so you two decided to spike his food with Bakugo's extra spicy hot sauce (rip) and yea- mans over circuited by accident- was funny tho 

Pisces= So you planned with Hagakure to prank everyone- you asked toru if she could scare the living daylights out of the whole class (horror movie ghost style)- you planned it for movie night where you guys would be watching a poltergeist movie. You two bought washable red paint and asked her to put it on her hands and feet. Halfway through the movie you gave her the signal (she had faked going to bed bc she doesn't like scary movies) and red marks began appearing on the floor, half delusional out of fear, the class started to shake until you burst out laughing and were soon followed by Hagakure's laughter. Epic.