Study Session

Hinata's P.O.V
    Ughhh... seriously?! How did I get 43% on my literature test. My phone vibrates so I go see who texted me.

Weird milk lover🥛- boke, what did you get on the literature test?

Tiny Giant🏐- 43% hbu?

Weird milk lover🥛- ... 36%

Tiny Giant🏐- hahaha and you call me a boke!

Weird milk lover🥛- Boke Hinata boke shut up! I was going to ask you if you wanted to study with me since we both suck at literature.

Tiny Giant🏐- sure, I'll come over in a few mins.

     I start to get my backpack and shove my homework and textbooks in there along with my earbuds and my phone charger. I then text my mom and tell her I'm going to Kags. I take the spare key, lock the door, and walk out of the house. I walk down the road until I get to the intersection and turn to go towards Kageyama's house.
       I get to his house and knock on the door. After a few seconds Kageyama opens the door. "About time." He scoffs. I roll my eyes as we head up to his room. We take out our text books and start to study
             A few hours of struggling later
       "I STILL DON'T GET THIS!" Kageyama shouts after I tried to explain to him a sentence. "Kageyama, stop shouting." He looks at me and stares down at his paper. I look outside and see that it's dark. I check my phone to see that is 10:36 p.m. "Kageyama, can I sleep over? It's late and I dont want to walk alone on the streets alone." He looks at me and nods.
       After texting my mom, Kageyama and I got ready for bed. We brushed our teeth and changed into pj's. I had to wear his shirt and shorts. His shorts fit but his shirt went down mid thigh. Kageyama came back from changing in the bathroom, he was wearing sweatpants and no shirt on. I blush and quickly look away hoping he didn't notice my blush.
       We both got in his bed, since it was small we were close to each other. We were facing opposite directions. If I didn't have a crush on Kags then this would be ok. But of course, I fell for him and now I'm uncomfortable. I was deep in thought, when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull me towards them. I turned to face Kageyama. "What're doing?" I asked him, he just stared at me. "You know, Hinata, I really like you. More than a friend." I start blushing really hard, "I like you too." He stares at me shocked but then leans in and kisses me. I kiss back.
       Next thing you know we are full blown making out. My arms are wrapped around his neck while hes straddling my waist. "So does this make us a couple?" I asked when we pulled away to get air. He nods his head and continues to do what he was doing before.
              Next day
     I wake up with pain in my legs and lower back. I then remembered what happened yesterday and started blushing thinking about it. An arm being wrapped around waist breaks me out of my thoughts. "Good morning, Kags." He yawns and says tiredly, "Good morning love. Did you like last night's study session?" I blush and slowly nod my head while he smirks."Good because we are going to do that often." I feel more heat rise up to my cheeks as I look away embarrassed. He chuckles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry guys I had to, this chapter wasn't juicy enough so I had to add something juicy. The pain :C