1

Your POV~

The year is 1752, my mum died when I was small and my father remained a widower until I was 14, he remarried a wretched woman with two terribly behaved daughters the same age as me. My father was gone often, he was a tradesman who worked for the Port Royal trade company, and worked far too much. I was often left with my stepmother and stepsisters, my father was gone too much to know of how terrible his wife was. He would always come home for the week of my birthday. But there was one such year he didn’t come back, the year of my 21 birthday. It was a rather stormy June evening when we heard a knock at the front down my to sister were fighting amongst there selfs about some nonsense most likely whos things where whos, I walk to the door and see one of my father’s shipmates, I open the door more and smile “good evening Charles, what bring you here this stormy night?” Charles was a dear family friend to my father Jeramy for many years, I let him into the house and he sits down at the kitchen table, he seemed very distort, “miss (Y/N) it’s your father-” I quickly become more aware now “what is it, is he alright, is he hurt” he takes his hat off and puts it to his chest, “my dear child, your father has died, he was fighting an unknown illness for the past month,” I gasp, “I feared this would happen but not so sudden-” I burst into tears as my stepmother walks in “oh Charles what are you doing at this hour, In my home”, “ms Nicholson, your husband has passed away” she looks down at me and slowly sits down “(Y/N) go to your room me and Charles-” tears fill her sunken in eye’s “I need to speak with him, alone.” I sit up and excuse myself and go to my room, I spent the rest of the night crying, getting no sleep at all.

~Time skip~

The days became longer and harder to bear, as the funeral came closer and closer, my stepmother also became bitter and saddened as well. I felt pity for her because she lost him, I knew how she felt, he was a brilliant and kind heart, he was a good man, but my pity soon faded when she started to show her true motivation, money. She knew that without his income she would be ruined, so she resorted to selling my stuff, such as my fancy dress’s from my father’s trips and my mother’s jewelry, I was allowed to keep one dress, and one item of jewelry. 

The day of the funeral~

I was the hour before the funeral and I lace up my favorite black dress with a hint of emerald on the bottom, which matched with my mother’s beautiful emerald choker necklace, and I did my hair half in a braid

I was the hour before the funeral and I lace up my favorite black dress with a hint of emerald on the bottom, which matched with my mother’s beautiful emerald choker necklace, and I did my hair half in a braid. The carriage arrived and we get in, my two sisters wore black and red dresses, while my stepmother wore only black. I sat in between my arguing stepsisters, I kept to myself, while my stepmother looked out the window. We arrived and the funeral goes slowly, it was later in the night, my stepmother had hosted and party to take her mind off the sadness of the day. The party was loud and made me very anxious, I walk down to the seller where my father kept his stash of rum, I pour my self a glass to take my mind off my sadness and made my way upstairs to the loud party. I take my first sip and it burns my tongue and throat, but I force it down knowing that I’ll feel better. I stand in the far corner of the room and watched the crowd of people turn into a blurry mess, I drop my cup and I stumble to my room, I fell onto my bed with a thud, I lay there for a moment when a man steps in front of my doorway, he steps in and shuts the door. I try to sit up and tell him to get out but I was far too weak, he walks to me, he proceeds to unlace my dress leaving my only in my corset and undergarments, the man pushed me down and he tries to kiss my neck, I let out a whimper as he begins to get on the bed I gather my strength and kick him in the crotch. I run out of my room and I became dizzy and sick while the crowd of guests laugh and point at me, but the man was still after me, I open the door and run down the street in the pitch black. I slowing see a figure of a man it the street, I drunkenly run into his arms in fear of the other man “please help me” I said, slurring my words. The man wraps me in his arms as the other runs to me “step one more step closer lad, and I’ll blast your guts” I feel him take one arm off me a reach for a gun, he cocks the gun and fires at the man, he sceams in pian and shouts “I didn’t step closer” the man puts the gun back and yell “Nah lad I changed me mind” the man who tried to harm me ran back into the night. The man holding me takes off his jacket and puts it on me “so love, I suppose you had a bit much to drink” I nod and look up, at the most notorious pirate in all of Port Royal. Jack Sparrow.           

Jack’s POV~

Jack’s POV~

I got back from the wors, raid, pillage, plunder I’ve ever done, the damned ship didn’t work, I need to find that goddamn gem back, or I’ll never see me black pearl again. It was getting dark so I found myself walking down the road to get to my favorite pub. I walk up to the door and the damn thing is locked, I grab me a compass and flip it open “show me the rum” I muttered out loud, I wander down the road for a half a mile when I see a young lass, in her undergarments running straight towards me. I roll my eyes at the compass, “I said rum you worthless-” then the lass runs into my arms, her breath smelled of rum she was totally wasted, she mutters the word help and I I could tell someone tried to harm her, I draw my gun and point it from where the lass came from “step one more step closer lad, and I’ll blast your guts” I cock the gun and shoot anyway he wails in agony and sceams that he didn’t come closer, “Nah lad I changed me mind” I yelled to him still holding the lass in me arms, he runs off like the little shit he is, and I’m alone with the young lass, so I give her me jacket to make her feel less scared of me “so love, I suppose you had a bit much to drink” I asked, and she nodded before she looked up and realized who I was.