"You right you right." You nod.

"The smart thing to do would be to ask you for directions although I'm not sure I want to leave anymore." You pondered.

"Besides, you're on your own." Hisoka hummed.

"You're no help."

"No. No I'm not."

You collapsed against a nearby wall sliding your body downward to crouch in defeat.

"I think I pissed off Feitan so- that's not happening." You sigh with a genuine frown.

"At least try to contain your blood lust." Hisoka cackled licking the bottom of his lip.

You quirk an eyebrow.

Hisoka's eyes met with the doors.

His lips tugged into a wide smile.

"Huh?" You eye him.

"If you want a kick out of Feitan nows the time." Hisoka sighed leaning back into an office chair his hands knitted and placed on the back of his neck.

Suddenly, the doors were knocked down with one blow.

You fumbled back onto the desk where Hisoka sat in front in a panic.

Feitan stood there with a sword gripped in his fist.

He was infuriated.

His jaw had been clenched as he narrowed his eyes.

"Told  you what would happen if you tried leaving."

And although you weren't able to actually die, you feared for your life as you met eyes with his scrutinizing glare.

Hisoka pressed his hands together with a cheery smile.

Feitan approached you slowly as his blood lust ate away at your confidence.

An uneasy feeling sat at the bottom of your stomach and it wasn't just butterflies.

He yanked you by the shoulder as you fell weakly onto him.

One arm wrapped around your waist as you struggled to free yourself.

"You are useless." Feitan spat.

"Are you really gonna kill her?" Hisoka grinned skeptically.

"Not yet."

"I'll make sure she feels it." Feitan tightened his grip around your waist.

"I'm not sure if I catch your drift but it's safe to assume she's dead by morning yes?" Hisoka hummed

Feitan only nodded.

"Fuck you." You scowled flipping off Hisoka from a distance.

"It's really a shame you were found." Hisoka waved.

"Fucking snitch!" You murmur.

"Shut up." Feitan demanded.

Though he only grew agitated when you noticed the slight smirk on your face.

"You're in bad position to act happy." He spat.

"Am I though?" You narrow your eyes your devious grin remaining.

"The boss saying he wants to see u." Feitan grumbled annoyed and confused from your sudden confidence outburst.

Your lips curled into a bigger smirk.

One that had almost petrified Feitan. Feitan was no scaredy cat but the grin you pulled definitely shook him.

"Daddy Lucilfer!" You gushed, melting in Feitan's grip.

Suddenly, your body felt numb as you dropped to the ground to meet eyes with Feitan who peered over you pure shock written on his face.

His cheeks were a crimson red.

"What did you call- him?" Feitan clenched his jaw.

"Daddy."

He twitched by the very word.

"You have no pride."

"No. no I do not."

"But that is not what I mean. You know his last name? How." He narrowed his eyes.

You froze.

You couldn't possibly tell them why you were here and knew everything about them.

"Now you act suspicious once again." He sighs.

"Bruh I ain't sus, you sus."

Feitan yanked your body along with him as you followed him down the dark corridor.

A cold gust of wind blowing by you as you huddled into Feitan's scarf.

He noticed how you clung tightly to him for a moment, his cheeks glowing a bright pink for just a moment before dropping your body yet again.

This time, on purpose.

You groan in pain as you rubbed your lower back.

"You're lucky you're hot or else I'd script your very death." You scowl under your breath.

"Stand up." A voice boomed.

It had been a firm voice. Soft but quite effective . Even those two simple words were spoken elegantly. Overall, it was hot. You tried to conceal the butterflies swarming around in your insides as you stood up, facing the direction where the voice had come from.