Day 38 - A Fall Chill

(Life has been keeping me away from this book and I hate that OMFG!!! Anyway, let's pretend it's not October.)

The warm summer sun shinned upon us as the cool breeze blew. I sat at my window, admiring the colors of the leaves changing. Fall was upon us and there was so many things I wanted to do with James. Apple picking, running through the leaves, Halloween costumes, scary stories, etc. All of these things and more brought a smile to Adam's face as he remembered the best times of his life.

He decided that he would start it off by taking James on a walk through the neighborhood, to get his mind going. Adam grabbed a sweater and a scarf as he looked around for James. "Jameson! James, you wanna go for a walk?" Adam asked as he looked for his blond friend.

When Adam's finally reached his room he saw the taller male, staring outside the window, admiring the leaves as he once did. Adam let out a soft sigh as he watched James being mesmerized by the dying plants, falling into their grassy graves. He was so distracted that he failed to notice that James caught him staring.

"Adam..?" James asked.

Adam quickly snapped out of his trance. "Sorry, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to go on a walk with me."

"Sure!!! It'll be a good time to take Floof, Thurnis, and Chunkers on their walks," he suggested.

Adam grabbed the leashes as James put on his sweater and we started to take a walk around. James seems to enjoy the cooler air and fresh air he was getting. Adam couldn't blame him, it did feel amazing. Adam then felt a cold object slip into his hand. It was James, trying to warm his hand up.

"S-sorry I'm just cold. Do you mind...?" He asked.

Small tears filled the corners of Adam's eyes as a light blush appeared on his face. "Not at all...it's perfect."