Third year | Real feelings

Start from the beginning

Aaron's hair was longer, now to his jawline and it was pink in color. He had it tucked behind his ears right now, and it was stunning.

"Aaron, if you weren't totally gay and dating my cousin...you'd have my heart in a second."

He laughed at my comment towards his hair, "I didn't realize you'd like it."

I looked at him like he was crazy, "I might have been born a witch, but my favorite movie to this day is Howls moving castle. You look like Howl, and I love it."

He looked surprised, "You watch Studio Ghibli?!"

We both freaked out and started talking about our favorite movies, his being Ponyo.

I looked at my hair, "Should I change it?"

He shrugged, "If you want to, give me a call. I have a bunch of hair dye in my trunks. Muggle born girls ask me to help them dye their hair."

I thought about his offer. Leaving the Ravenclaw table, I sat back with Millicent and Blaise. Blaise wanted to be in the middle this time.

"Aaron's hair is so cool." Blaise frowned as he touched his hair.

"No, don't dye your hair. It's not going to look the same." Millicent warned him.

I laughed at their fighting about Blaise with pink hair, "Why? You think pink isn't my color?"

"It's not! You'd look better with blue hair!"

"I hate blue, Millicent!"

Draco came to our side, sitting next to me.

"What's up with them?" He snickered.

"They're fighting about whether or not Blaise would look good with pink hair." I laughed.

Every time Draco was in his casual clothes, he always surprised me. His choice in clothes was very sophisticated, and with his hair different he was even more attractive.

"Did you hear about what happened this morning?" He asked.

I nodded, "I can't believe Sirius Black managed to get into the castle. If he wasn't a murderer, I'd be impressed."

Draco looked like he was hesitating to say something, but he seemed to get over the decision quickly.

"They're checking each common room. Will you be okay with your nightmares?" He asked.

I gave him a lopsided smile, "Are you worrying about me, Draco?"

He gave me a serious look, "Yes, because I know they're hard for you and I want to make sure you're comfortable."

I put a hand on his shoulder, "Draco I'll be fine, trust me. I'd say something if I was uncomfortable."

He looked skeptical of my words, but let it go. Well...not without getting a few more words in.

"Alright, but if you're scared to go around the castle, let me know and I'll walk with you."

I agreed, because if I fought him about it, I'd lose the argument anyways. I remembered the night we first got here, I was a bit embarrassed for holding him like that. He didn't mention it, so maybe he didn't want to talk about it.