VincentXMike lemon

Mike came into the pizzeria to start his first night shift,only to find a purple being sleeping in a chair,"hey dude wake the fuck up"Mike said. "Five more minuets!" The being said,Mike got pissed and ended up knocking him outta the chair, "ow! What the fuck dude!" He yelled,god damn he's hot,Mike thought. Hey you're cute,the names Vincent what's yours? He said,Mike blushed at his comment m-my names Mike,he mentally screamed at himself for stuttering,you have a cute stutter,Mike blushed more,all of a sudden,Vincent kissed him,at first he was surprised then he soon melted into the kiss,"hey you two get a room!" Bonnie yelled. Let's continue this in the office,he said Mike followed him. He closed both the doors and continued to kiss him. Vincent licked Mike's bottom lip,begging for entrance,Mike let him in and Vincent immediately assumed dominanace,Mike knew it was useless try to stop him,so he went with it,Vincent and Mike broke the kiss leaving a string of saliva between them,Vincent took off Mike's shirt and pants off Mike blushed wildly,Vincent smirked,"I see you're excited",he pointed down to Mike's boxers,there was a huge bulge there,Vincent pulled down Mike's boxers and started to suck his cock Mike moaned in pleasure p-please s-stop Mike said, Vincent stop sucking,you know you like it,he then started to suck again,it was true,Mike does like it,Vincent sucked faster and faster till Mike came in his mouth,Vincent was happy to swallow the sticky white liquid,he then pulled down his own pants and told Mike to get down on his knees,Mike obeyed and started sucking Vincent groaned in pleasure "suck faster" he commanded Mike did what he asked and sucked faster Vincent came in Mike's mouth Mike tried to spit out the liquid but Vincent closed his mouth "swallow it" he said Mike obeyed and swallow it. Vincent put Mike on his hands and kness and put his cock near his entrance "you ready?" He asked, w-wait! N-no! S-stop! Mike pleaded but Vincent ignored him and stuffed it in "ahh!" Mike yelled in pain "please take it out!" Shut the fuck up Mike Vincent said and went faster,Mike's screams of pain turned into pleasure "please go faster!" Mike pleaded Vincent did what he asked and both of them rode out their climaxes. A bell tolled around the pizzeria what do ya its 6AM Vincent said,they put their clothes on and said their goodbyes,"I think I'm gonna like my new job" Mike thought and smiled.

I'M FINALLY FINISH!!! I might have spelled a few words wrong,BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! CursedFox666 out PEACE!