Teen!BB x Mike

This idea was suggested by @dragonjewel01 so yeah enjoy!

No ones POV:
Mike was walking to Fazbear's Pizza,starting his third night. "I hope Balloon Bitch doesn't give me any trouble" he thought to himself, he arrived ant the pizzeria, lets a go.....(Mario reference X3)

BB's POV
Mike walked into the office. Hehehe time to start my little "game" he thought as he went through the vent.

Mike's POV
I heard banging in the vents, "shit it's balloon bitch" I went to put on my mask, but it was too late, he was already in the room, but human, odd.

BB's POV
Hello there Mike~ How are you doing tonight? I ask. He looked to petrified to speak, aww what's wrong? Cat got your tongue? I teased, (BIG, FUCKING, MISTAKE! You don't tease Mike and get away with it! Say goodbye to your life, more like your innocence.....hehe >:3) he tackled me "uh oh I pissed him off" I thought. I smiled a little bit. "Why you smiling?" He asked, do I had to answer that? He looked at me confused then at our position, he blushed, I kissed him he tensed up, then kissed back.

Mike's POV
I tensed up "he was KISSING ME for crying out loud! Yet I still kissed back" I thought "if he wants that then he'll get it" I broke the kiss, he looked sad, I pinned his arms above his head "prepare to get yiffed" I smirked (I HAD TO! It popped up in my head and I couldn't resist 😹) he blushed, I attacked his neck, trying to find his sweet spot, I found it and sucked on it, he moaned. "This is gonna be fun" I thought.