hailey's first day

Hailey's POV:

(Before what happened on stage) While Hailey got ready for the first day of school she couldn't help but think about the boy from the park. How as she helped him get up she looked into his beautiful eyes. Or how when he introduced himself he ran a hand through his brown hair. She wondered if she would ever see him again or if she should have told him her name. After a couple of minutes she shook that off and put on her outfit (above). She let her blonde curly hair stay down as she slipped on her shoes and went off to school.

*fast forward to after everything happened*

Hailey was walking down the hallway after the assembly trying to find Eddie her best friend. Since her first day at Eden last year they have been super close to each other. She spotted him at his locker as she ran up to him. "Hey Ed". "Oh my god. Hey Hails. How have you been? How was going back to Boston?" Eddie asked her. Hailey wasn't originally from Minnesota, she is actually from Boston Massachusetts. The school saw her play with her team back home and wanted her to play for them so bad they payed for everything for her to be there. "It was okay. I spent the summer with my family and friends, but it just wasn't the same as being here with you or my team" Hailey replied to his question. He smiled at her and then turned to get his books from his locker. "So are you ready to play with your new team? They sure do make a good entrance" she says. Eddie chuckles at that and replies with "Ya I actually am really excited. I have seen them play before they are really good. I think this is going to be good for me" Hailey smiled at that and then she heard someone waking behind her. A little bit away was the boy from the park. She didn't want to talk to him so she hugged Eddie bye and walked away.  

Charlie's POV:

As Charlie started walking towards Hailey she noticed him hugged a boy he couldn't recognize and walked away. As he got up to the locker he realized it was his new teammate Eddie. "Hey Eddie. How have you been?" Charlie asked the boy. "Oh hey Conway. I'm good. excited to start playing" the other boy replied. "Hey can I ask you a question" Charlies says. Eddie gives him a nod and he says "what's the deal with her?" Pointing over to Hailey walking down the hallway as the boys checked her out and the girls waved at her trying to be her friend. Eddie turns his head in the direction Charlies pointing. "Oh you mean Hailey? Of course you do everyone asks about her. She started at Eden last year on a soccer scholarship. She is so good at soccer they flew her here all the way from Boston to play for the team. Her, Andrew and I are all best friends, have been since she moved here. She is the nicest person you'll meet everyone here knows it and everyone here wants to be her friend " Eddie told Charlie. "So she's a soccer player?" he asks. "Not just any soccer player. The best soccer player here. She scored 50 goals last season." Charlie looked at his new friend in shock. He thought to himself "so this girl is gorgeous, nice, good at sports and everyone loves her. she's literally perfect". "Hey she has a game after our practice, you wanna go with me to cheer her on. I have never missed one of her games, she is just so fun to watch." Eddie asked Charlie. "sure" Charlie said not sure what to expect.