I ask out a girl. HA YOU THOUGHT YOU MORONS I COULD NEVER ASK OUT A GIRL IF I D-

This happened today... well yesterday by the time this will be released.

Now there's this girl in my class who likes to read Harry Potter fanfics on Wattpad and tbf she's the one that told me about that so you can blame her for this cringey crap.

Now this Harry Style's obsessed, Drafo Malfoy stan fanfic reader reads fanfictions on Wattpad.

Few of my friends know about Wattpad.

None of them have it.

Obviously.

Wattpad us for under 18 writers who think they're smart and can writr when they don't even wanna be a fricking author, they're just fricking hormonal teend wanting to do something good or smart.

I just rrcognised I offended every single person who follows me and also myself and maybe the entirety of Wattpad.

Frick, I'm bad at this.

What I mean is that Wattpad is for weirdoes that either:

A) Don't have a life.

B) Have too much a life.

If you're reading this, MY BOOK, there's a 99% it's A. Unless you're that girl or a weirdo among us weirdoes which make us all unique!

As I was saying, this girl would be the perfect first girl to ask

out

to

read my books!

And she's kind so if she hates them and think I'm cringey at least she won't make fun of me. I think.

But if she does, I won't care. All in good nature!

HER AND HER FRIEND MADE ME READ THE MILK FIC WITHOUT KNAOING BECAUSE I IGNORED THE FRICKING MATURE TAG BRCAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT TO ME.

I WAS WRONG.

HURT MY FEELINGS, J.K.

ROWLING. I MEAN J.K. ROWWING IS A JOKE AT THIS POINT-

But anyway, going off track again, yeah this girl would be perfect to ask to read my books so I can see if they are good or not and if she'll judge me on them.

Three-step plan:

Write my username oj a piece of paper.

Walk up to her and give said piece of paper and explain why I am giving her garbage for some reason.

Walk away, praying that she reads your books if she decides to do so and likes them.

Easy, right?

By now, you know the drill. No. Wrong. Fricking idiot. Moron.

That's hard. It involves me talking to another person.

I compare myself to Peter Parker.

Nerdy, bullied but doesn't give a damn because nerdy means better job in the future 😎 morons cant think ahead, and socially awkward.

Tom Holland is the best Spiderman, don't @ me.

So yes, but actually no I cannoy do this.

Me.

Socialising.

With another human being.

Of the opposite sex.

For not work or school related reasons.

In "Only Simp October".

Also, no I don't have a cruss on this girl anf I DEFINITELY DON'T SIMP SO SCREE OFF.

But I can play it cool when it comes to work. I wasn't elected Student Council and chair in Primary Year 5 AS WELL AS Secondary Year 7 for nothing. So it's the very end of lunch. Last chance to ask her before theend of the school sincr I don't have classes and can't ask her around a lot of people otherwise rumours. Also social awkardness and anxiety.

So right at the bottom of the stairs I go up and more calmy than I imagined I'd do say: "Hey, I know you like Harry Potter fics so if you wanna read some of mine, that'd be cool... you don't have to but uh..."

SMOOTH BRAIN 100

AND HER FRIEND. WHO WAS NEXT TO HER BRCAUSE GITLS ALWAYS TRAVRL LIKE PACKS OF WOLVES (u get the referencr then i know ur a tru hp fan) SNATCHES THR PAPER WITH MY USER FTOM MY HAND BEFORE I GIVR IY TO HER, LEGIT SAYS "Oh, ok look yout read your fanfictions." AND FRICKING WALKS OFF WITH HER AND I'M LIKE:

"that went better than i thought"

Ok, but it did.

Also, since I have some classes with the girl I wanted to ask all of which she sits (conveniently) RIGHT NEXT TO ME. So yeah, I'm going to avoid them and het ad much as physically possible while social distancing and covid are still a thing until eventually it gets ullifted and wr have to fricking socialise again.

FRICK GROUP PROJECTS.

AND SCREE MY LIFE.

IT'S OVER.

THAT MOMENY IS NOW MY MOST EMBARRASSIBG MOMENT AND WUKL BE HAUNTIBG ME IN MY DREAMS TONIGHT AND IN A FEE YEARS.

;-;

Also feel free to add this book as I will be updating it.

[Insert begging for votes, comments, shares and followers.]