Why am I doing this? Oh and idiot story number one.

I have no effing idea.

I mean you're going to read this and be like: "Sucks to be you!"
And not because everythin1g here is bad.
But because my life is so dead.
So when something bad happens, it's actually kinda good.

That's sad.

Rest in peace my life.
Or it would.
If I had one.
Damnit, let's just start.

BADDUM- F AN N YYY

Alright so let's start off good.

So my voice was actually one of the few earliest voices to crack.

Great.

Which meant I could get to tease the person next to me since hsi voice didn't crack.

Now, I don't like teasing people, but I teased him because he said he wanted to grow tall (he's short), muscular (he's skinny) and have a deep voice. His voice was high as heck. So yeah, I was like "Oh, ok. wHy IsNt Ur VoIcE cRaCkInG tHeN."

ልረነዐ ጌቿርልሁነቿ ዘቿ ሁነቿዕ ፕዐ ጌሁረረሃ ጠቿ, ነዐ.

As I was saying, I teased his voice was high and he sounded like a girl because he wanted so much to be a macho man which is just- so immature.

Now, one day we had a French lesson. Usually out French lessons suck brcause that's the lesson everyone acts like an actual moron and makes the teacher add minutes for break or lunch. I, being the nerd and actual mature person in the school, had to shush people LIKE EVERY OTHER MINUTE FRICKING HALF THE ENTIRE FRENCH LESSON IS ME SHUSHING EVERYONR AND SOMEHOW MANAGING TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T STAY IN AFTER, I DON'T KNOW HOW I-

FRICKING MORONS.

As I was saying, French lessons = headache.

BUT THEN ONE LESSON THEY WERE OFF SO WE GOT A SUBSTITUTE.

A CHILL SUBSTITUTE.

ONE OF, IF NOT MY FAVOURITE SUBSTITUTES.

Now during the lesson I volunteer to read the paragraph that's in French on the board.

So I was reading from the back (sidenote I never really understood why everyone loved the back row until then) reading and the guy is squinting at the board.

Now this guy wears glasses so it makes sense that he's squinting at the board while in the back row.

As I'm reading the French out load, so does he but quieter as he's just reading to himself.

And this substitute

LEGIT, MUHFRICKING GOES

"Who's that also reading? It sounds like a girl."

AND I DIED SO EFFING HARD JUST LAUGHING AND HE WAS SO EMBARRASSED AND THE PEOPLE AROUND ME THOUGHT IT WAS ME RRADING WHEN I WAS POINTING AT HIM.

SO HA, TAKE THAT YOU MACHO-MAN WANNABE.