Part 7

* Days passed by and you were alone in your room crying, you didn't want to see anyone. Finally one day you decided to go out*
You were wearing this

* You went to the kitchen and everyone was there, you just said *- Hi - Hi y/n! Everyone said * You wanted cookies, the cookie jar was on a shelf, so you stretched your arm, the hoodie slipped down your arm, in your arm you had butterflies, you qu...

- Hi
- Hi y/n! Everyone said
* You wanted cookies, the cookie jar was on a shelf, so you stretched your arm, the hoodie slipped down your arm, in your arm you had butterflies, you quickly covered your arm and no one saw. Then you went to your room. Five went behind you without you knowing *
- What are you doing here? I don't want to see you
- Show me your arm
- No, why?
- Just do it
- No! Leave me alone
* He grabbed your arm and saw the butterflies*
- Are you hurting yourself?
- Go away
- Why y/n? Why are you doing this?
- *crying* YES! I'm self-harming myself because I'm hurt! Because YOU hurt me, that's the only way I can like to express my anger and sadness somehow.
- But y/n.....
- Let me finish! Since the first day I fell for you, we had something I know it. But maybe you saw her and you liked her better because I'm not as pretty as she is or I don't know but you just made me feel like I wasn't enough. SO YES, IM HURTING MYSELF BECAUSE OF YOU.
- But y/n you are perfect
- Don't say that Five, I know I'm not. Now go away and find yourself another girl like her.
* And he left *
* Five went to the kitchen where Klaus usually is *
- Klaus I need to show that video to y/n
- I have an idea, it's a bit risky but it might work
- Say it
- What if I like "kidnap" her and take her to the living room and you show her the video?
- That's perfect!