"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to having our first engagement together." Harry spoke as he sat down on the couch beside Amelia, placing her laptop on the coffee table in front of them. Amelia smiled as she tuned to face Harry, the love she had for the man in front of her showed no bounds. She loved and cared for him so much that she wanted to give up her normal life as an actress to become a Duchess. This wasn't offered to just anybody, not that that mattered.

"I am as well, I feel like I've had so much training to be the perfect Duchess that we haven't had a lot of personal time together in awhile." Amelia spoke, Harry smirked

"That's what Honeymoons are for baby doll." Harry spoke, placing a hand on her thigh. Amelia rolled her eyes at his comment but her smile was clear on her face as she chuckled.

"Are you saying you can go seven months without sex?" Amelia asked, Harry bulked, removing his hand from her thigh.

"Who said I would be the one to not last seven months." Harry spoke, Amelia raised an eyebrow, considering her dating history wasn't as excessive as fiancé's, she knew that she could easily last seven months without having sex. But, Harry on the other-hand, it was almost like he was breed to be a sex addict. Not that Amelia minded, behind closed doors, Amelia wouldn't be able to tell anyone not even Kate what happened then. Okay well maybe Kate if she really got drunk, but aside from that no one else knew what the pair of them were like when they really got in the mood.

"Hey, I'm just saying, Kate and Will didn't have sex before they married." Amelia stated, as she placed her legs on Harry's lap, ignoring the look she gained from him in the process.

"Yes but that was three months, not seven." Harry complained, then caught himself complaining.

"Whose whining now?" Amelia said with a small smile on her face. Harry rolled his eyes at his fiancé but lent in to kiss her, she let him only to pull away after a few minutes in need of air.

"Hey." Harry whined. Amelia rolled her eyes jokingly at her fiancé. That was when a knock sounded at their door. Harry groaned as he moved Amelia's legs from his own and walked towards the door. Opening it to find Daniel standing outside it with a letter in his hands.

"Your royal highness, the Queen requests a meeting." Daniel spoke, handing the letter to Harry as he did so. Amelia bent her back over the couch a little bit to catch a bit more of the conversation. 

"Thanks Daniel, let my grandmother know we'll head over now." Harry spoke, Daniel nodded. Taking that as his cue to leave the royal apartment, Amelia smiled at him as he looked and saw her on the couch, he nodded his head towards her before leaving, Harry closing the door behind him as he did so. 

"What does Granny want?" Amelia asked looking at Harry as he headed back towards the couch, sitting down and attempting to put Amelia's legs back over his, but she refused, keeping her legs firmly on the ground. 

"She wants to discuss final wedding preperations, and she's also invited Kate and William as well, I think she wants to speak with all four of us." Harry spoke, Amelia looked at him in surprise 

"Well, if that's the case I need to dress into something different as this is not presentable." Amelia said, she was currently wearing shorts, and a casual t-shirt that only Kate and Will had seen behind closed doors, and sometimes on late night grocery shopping.