Goodbye Jughead Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Cynthia sat waiting for damon to be out of the restroom so they can head outside, he had to clean himself since she threw wiped cream at him , she was holding the necklace he gave her after a week of knowing each other, it was a delicate silver necklace with dark blue center, it was filled with vervian of course, still it was really beautiful necklace and she never took it off, pop's famous bell rang through the whole diner, pulling her attention toward it, suddenly, the time froze, her hazel eyes met a pair of familiar green ones, her jaw clinched before the door to the rest room was opened, Damon's smile disappeared as he noticed the look on Cynthia's face, he followed her gaze and saw a raven male in front of them and he never saw his girlfriend this angry before, the couple stood staring at the man before them before Cynthia abruptly stood up, grabbed Damon's hand and pulled him out of the diner, without sparing him another glance.

"welcome to Thornhill" Cynthia chirped in a happy voice, despite the encounter that happened earlier, she was happy to be home, seeing her sister and friends was one of the reasons, the other being the man seated next to her, he'll be there with her, holding her hand as she smiles proudly and introduce him as her boyfriend, she won't be the weak girl who everyone rub her back whenever her ex and cousin kiss, she's stronger now because he's with her.

The pair moved out of the car as Cynthia knocked on the door, the door immediately opened revealing Cheryl blossom in all her glory, lips painted in blossom signature red broke into a huge grin as one of her hand rested on her hip with the other holding the door open "sister" she smiled at her little sister before turning to damon with the same smile "husband of sister" damon grinned as Cynthia blushed "welcome to Thornhill, please come in" she stepped to the side and opened the door wider, allowing them to step in before she tackled her sister in a hug, Toni joining soon, Cheryl pulled away and turned to damon with a sweet smile, sticking her hand out which he accepted "damon salvatore, pleasure to finally meet you" she tightened her grip on his hand and pulled him closer, Toni joining by her side with the same sweet smile "hurt her" she started "and i'll rip your head off" Cheryl finished up, he nodded while looking at Cynthia who was holding her laughter, Cheryl turned around to her sister "your room is ready, we're having a small reunion with the scooby-doo gang before the main party " her face dropped slightly at the mention of them, they'll be there and she'll face them...

The door was opened and Cynthia came face to face with her old room, the walls painted in the blossoms signature red and black, her king sized bed with red covers in the middle of the room, her walk in closet in front of it, the bathroom door near it with the balcony in front of the room door, she walked in, looking around the room, this was the same room her and her twin found out that their father was the one who killed their brother, this was the same room she snack Jughead in at the night, this was the same room she cried in for many nights after the breakup, and now it's the room she's standing in with the love of her life, his arms warped around her waist from behind as "I see that you enjoyed your sister's threats" he mumbled against her neck, his hot breath tickling her as she smirked "hmm, now I know you won't dare to hurt me" his smirk turned into a soft smile as he turned her around, his lips inches away from hers as one of his hand caressed her cheek as the other stayed on her waist "I would never do that, I would never hurt you" she smiled softly at him, her eyes shifting from his eyes to lips "I know" she mumbled before crashing her lips into his, their lips moved with each other softly, her hand tangled in his hair, desperately trying to pull him closer , he pulled away as he smiled at her, their moment was cut short as someone knocked on the door, Cheryl's voice came telling them that the guests came, Cynthia groaned and pouted at damon who chuckled and pulled her toward the door, as they reached the living room, veronica lodge and archie Andrew's came into view , veronica squealed as she sprinted toward the redhead, the pair hugged as archie shook hands with damon, veronica, who gave a side glance to damon, nodded in approval as they broke the hug "Cynthia!" a feminine voice came from the door way, Cynthia's gaze moved to the source of voice and her smile turned into a cold one "cousin" her eyes shifted from betty to Jughead who was staring at her, she scoffed as Betty moved closer to him, warping her arms around his "husband of cousin" damon bit his lip, feeling the tension grow in the room , so was everyone, the couple shifted under Cynthia's unforgiving gaze, Toni cleared her throat "girls, let's get the snacks from the kitchen" she said with an awkward smile, trying to break the built-up tension on the room...