This was where Daniel punched me until I almost fell over the edge before a biker named Chad helped me and got rid of him for me. Also this bridge is where Daniel Proposed 3 days before that beating. 

"Yeah I do remember this bridge Daniel. Now please I am ready to die. If i die I die." My GPS starts beeping morse code. I smile. 

The police are... 2 minutes out. I need to distract him and keep him here so the police aren't running a wild goose chase. 

 "Daniel I want to keep going but my vision is getting blurry from the pistol whip. Can you come clean my wound and give me a Tylenol?" I ask. If there is one thing I remember it is he always has a first aid kit. "Fine but we aren't taking longer than a 5 minute first aid break." he says and I hear him get out of the car that has been tailing me. I say thank you as he begins cleaning up the head wound I watch my car timer change and hear the police sirens in a distance. 

 "Put your hands up. Now FBI" Derek yells holding his gun to the back of Daniel's head and Spencer open my door. "I told you the GPS bracelets would work." i say kissing him "Sorry to spoil your night." I respond looking up at him. 

 "Any night spent with you is my favorite night no matter what happens." he says wrapping his arms around me as I bury my head in his chest. He starts rubbing circles in my back to calm me down. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We eventually move into our condo overlooking the beach, I gave in a let Spencer turn one of the extra bedrooms into our own personal library. But now I have to do something that is going to continuously stress me out. WEDDING PLANNING!!!! 

About 3 months go by and it is time for me and the girls to go to the bridal shop so they can help me pick out  wedding dress. We enter the bridal shop, Emily and JJ rented it out for 2 hours. JJ, Emily, Tara, and Morgan's wife Savannah and Penelope are all here as the only family I have. 

The nice owner comes over to the group of us when we enter. "Which one of you is the lovely bride to be?" she asks looking each of us over.  "I am." I reach my hand and shake hers. Her name is Lillian that is a very pretty name. "Well I mean I have to be. My bridal party either are married or Single." I laugh. JJ has Will and the boys, Savannah has Derek and little Hank, Emily has that guy out in Colorado she never told me his name. Poor Tara single as ever and Penelope has Luke. 

"Okay well do you know the look you are going for?" She asks while her assistant sits the girls.  "I definitely want white lace for the arms. Like maybe a Satin skirt. I just want a plain lace and satin dress." I say. "I have just what you're looking for. I am guessing your man likes the lace." I laugh and think about the first time I opened my apartment door and was in my red lace matching bra and underwear set. Talk about watching a doctor go stupid. "Maybe a little too much" I laugh grabbing one dress off the rack of 5 that she gave me. 

I walk out towards the girls, JJ called Diana Spencer's mom cause she wanted an opinion. I am so happy me and his mom get along. She honestly is the best person I could've hoped for in a future mother-in-law. I walk out in this first dress and the girls instantly are in awe. 

 "Girl lace is the way to go for you. That dress is gorgeous. The strapless with the lace coming across your chest and it continuing down the arms and the plain satin skirt. Spencer is going to like pass out when he see you." Tara says. I just don't feel like this is it for me though.  

 "You know what I think it's missing something." Emily smiles. 

 "I agree. You need some sparkle. Add some glitter to the satin skirt." JJ says