"Aish that that brat! I swear...." Jin said a bit annoyed. 

"Well then Hyung, I'll help you to your room." Jimin said. 

"I'll help you too. " Taehyung said. 

"Thanks." Yoongi said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung, after helping Yoongi and Jimin he decided to leave the two on their own worlds and find Jungkook in this massive mansion. Though he keep walking and walk around the hallways when he found a door that looks like Jungkook's door. So he open it and saw it was dark inside, the room also look old and it was dusty. He remembers that they live in an old mansion that is supposed to abadon anyway so he was about to close and live this room. But He notice the switch beside the door frame so he open it and lights on this room still works. 

(Somewhere in the Corner of the room)

(Somewhere in Corner of the room with pink walls, Just imagine) ^-^

(Picture not mine, found them on Google)

He saw the room and he was surprised. Though the room is a bit old and dusty its like no one walks to this room for years. But he knows with a little touch this room would look cute especially the stuff toys that would look cute if they aren't wrap on those dusty plastic.

The room seems belongs to a kid really. He was about to go further when suddenly the lights closes. He turn around and he saw Jungkook was leaning in the door frame. 

"This room is off limits so you should get out." Jungkook said emotionless still.

"Sorry, the doors look like your room so I open it and got a little curios." Taehyung said as he walk out and Jungkook close the door as it remain lock. 

"Its fine, just don't go to that room again." Jungkook said. 

"Who's room was that?" Taehyung asked.

"As I told you its off limits therefore the information about the room is also classified." Jungkook said.

"I see, I'm sorry" Taehyung said. 

"Its fine, people like us got curios from time to time. But some things are meant to be hidden than revealed. " Jungkook said. 

"But no secrets can stay hidden forever." Taehyung said and Jungkook look down sadly. 

"Your right. " Jungkook said. 

"Though, I won't force you to tell what secret your hiding or anything so you don't need to worry." Taehyung said and Jungkook look up at Taehyung and gave a small sad smile.

"Thanks really, for understanding me." Jungkook said.

Suddenly Taehyung walk beside Jungkook and careless Jungkook's cheek. "Smile, your smile is adorable us a bunny. Oh~ How I wish to see you smile without those eyes of pain and lifeless." Taehyung said. 

Jungkook was surprised, he felt happy hearing those words at the sametime he felt sad. He was happy and he don't know why but he was sad because he knew that smiling won't come to his face ever again because... because... he doesn't deserve happiness. 

Jungkook look down. "That will never happened." Jungkook said. 

"Really now?" Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Really it won't. " Jungkook said. 

"Is just a challenge?" Taehyung asked. 

"Who said it is?" Jungkook said. 

"Well then, I have my new goals from now on. I will make you smile you'll see." Taehyung said. 

"Good Luck." Jungkook said and walk away emotionlessly, he knows that Taehyung would failed. 

Taehyung smirk. "I promise you Jeon Jungkook, I'll make you smile." 

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^