Another Singer!

Misaki decided to tag along. While Kiyomi is at her house,  texting Johnathan. Meanwhile, Shou just went home.

DING DONG! And... Omg,  should I faint? No,  stay calm. Wait... As the boy answered the door,  I had to catch Misaki. "I thought I told my brother not to tell the girls where I live!  David!!" The boy yelled behind him.

"Um,  we were not told anything by your brother. We found your adress online," I explained holding Misaki. if you haven't found out,  she fainted. I then heard cackling in the background. "David,  did you really posted oir damn adress online?! " The boy screamed. I assumed he is this Chris. Okay, let me explain.

The guy looks like an angel sent from heaven. That's why Misaki fainted. And i assume Chris's brother,  David I think, pulled a cruel prank and made him some awesome singer, giving number and address.

"CHRIS! YOU GOT A PHONE CALL!  A GIRL WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOU!  HER NAME IS STEPHANIE!" David called out from inside the house, holding a phone up.

"You asshole! " Chris cursed, and ran in,  getting the phone. "Reminds me of Himeno and I.. " I mumbled, nearly forgetting that Misaki fainted.

Then Chris ran up. "Sorry, I'm not in the mood to date any girls. Even cute ones." He said, almost closing the door on me. I really didn't relize the compliment, so I just dropped Misaki,  ((waking her up,)) and blicked him from closing the door. "We are not here to date. I really didn't know your looks until now. I'm here wanting you to join the band,  'The Stars In The Sky, ' I explained.

"A band? But I don't play. And I don't, well, don't like to sing. Well, in public.." Chris explained. "Don't think I chose to sing either," I explained.  "But look at me now.  I'm the head of this."

"Wait, your the singer?" Chris asked. "Yeah, " I replied. Chris glanced and Misaki. Then back at me. "I'll think about it. If I want to, as soon as I get done rejecting all the phone calls,  I'll call you," Chris explained.

I gave him my number and walked, well dragged, Misaki with me.  "OMG, HE LOOKED AT ME!!!" Misaki explained. "Don't pull me away from him!  He's nearly as hot as Luke!!" Misaki complained. "Get over it, he will join our band," I replied.