The Story of the Mall

We were in the mall chilling. We were gonna visit a few places and shop. But it was just mostly so we can chat.

Misaki decided to start a conversation. About the boy band. "What was THEIR problem? " Miskaki asked. When Hemino was silent, I replied, "Maybe it is the fact they are so retarded, they decided to try to make themselves look better when they are not." Everyone looked at me in silence. 

"What?" I asked. "Omg,  she has a MEAN side?!" Kiyomi asked in shocked. "The world is ending!!" Johnathan screamed. "Not! " I replied. "Look,  we all notice stuff new. We only knew eachother for a week. Well except Kiyomi whom I knew for three years, " Misaki explained. Johmathan decided to get to know everyone better.

"Why are you goth? " Johnathan asked Misaki. "I'm not..." Misali replied in irritation. "YOU AREN'T?!" Johnathan replied and gasped. "No, I'm not, " Misaki explained.  "You sure.. " Kiyomi questioned. "For the last three years,  I'm not! " Misaki replied.

Meanwhile, Himeno sat down with her arms crossed.  "What's wrong? " I asked.  "CALEB!  HIS NAME HAD TO BE CALEB! " Himeno sulked. "Who? " I asked.  "The cute  boy in that band," Himeno replied. Don't laugh..  "Oh.." I replied, trailing off to Shou.

He was talking to a girl, smiling,  and she was laughing. I stared in shock. Himeno followed my gaze.  "He. Is. Not! " She said in anger. I stayed silent. Himeno jumped up and made a fist. "Be right back.  I'll take care of this.. " She explained. 

Misaki saw this as well. Misaki didn't know anything about me and Shou,  but once she saw my face expression she said,  "Excuse me.  I gotta break someone's arm real quick."

"Um..." Kiyomi hezitated to speak.   "It's. About.To go. Down," Johnathan stated. Both Misaki and Himeno walked up to Shou. He looked at them in suprise.

"What's going on. Here," Misaki asked,  pointing at Shou and the girl. "This is my girlfriend, Emi," Shou hesitantly explained,  looking at Himeno in fear. Himeno clinched her fist.

I can't let him die!  We need a drummer!  Our band will be ruined if  we don't have one.  Otherwise, I wouldn't care. 

I ran up to Himeno and Misaki. "That is,  er, cool.  Now.. Let's go to hot topic! " I suggested, looking at Misaki with a smile. "I'M IN! " Misaki exclaimed. "Me too!" Chris jumped in, arms around Mine and Misaki's shoulders.  She immediately blushed.  Himeno sighed.  "Whatever.. "

"Yay!" I cheered and jumped up and down. Kiyomi smiled and Johnathan ate another skittle. "I'll stay here, " Shou decided. I said nothing and walked with the rest of the band.