Part 2

A week later~

Shou pov~

I got up and got ready to go shopping with Izuku. I threw on a red and white striped shirt and black jeans. Then I went out to meet Izuku, as I walked to the mall, I ran into someone. " och" I exclaimed.

" watch it!" Someone yelled. I recognize that voice, katsuki bakugou. He's in my class, he torments Izuku...I did not like him.

I was about to say something but someone else did. " KATSUKI! YOU BRAT BE NICE!" a woman who looked exactly like Bakugo yelled I think she's his mother. " SHUT UP OLD HAG!" * slap* she hit him...?" THAT'S NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR MOTHER BRAT!".  The woman helps me up.

"Sorry about the little brat! You ok?" She asked. " o-oh I'm fine ma'am!" I said. " good now, katsuki apologize!" She yelled. " hah!? I am not apologizing to this extra!" He yelled right back. Just to my luck, Izuku walked up " hey shou hey kacchan!" Izuku called. Then bakugo yelled " I knew you were extra but not this bad!" He scoffs.

At that moment everything was blurry and everything sounded so far away. Am I that disgusting for being a boy in a girl's body?... I didn't realize it but tears started to run down my face. The next thing I knew I felt izuku hug me and I heard bakugo's mom yelling at him.

I melt into my best friend's embrace and cried. After I calmed down Me and izuku walked away and we went to go buy a binder for me, and some new clothes. As we walked into the store and looked around and found some I picked a simple black binder, And went to go pay.

Afterward, we went to another store to buy clothes. As I walked into the male clothes section I got a few stairs and started to feel the disproving stairs, it made me self-conscious. But I just kept picking out clothes. Then I went to check out.

Izuku's pov~

while we were shopping what Kachan said, it was bothering me and how everyone was staring. It's really bothering me. I hadn't realized but I was mumbling. " izuku? Your mumbling again." Shou said

" w-what I was! S-sorry." I mumbled. He laughed such a cute laugh-wait what!? I shouldn't think that he's my best friend! " it's fine izuku it doesn't bother me" he said oh good I thought but I just nodded.

Then once we paid for everything we went over to his apartment to try everything on. He pulled out his keys and unlocked his door when we got there and then we went inside and took off our shoes. I waited in the living room and he went into his room to change.

Once he was done he came out with his binder on and a new pair of clothes. He started crying tears of joy and I smiled. " you look awesome" it just slipped out of my mouth. He said thank you. then we went on for a twilight movie marathon then I went home.

Shou pov~

Today was a good day. I took off my binder and went to sleep in a good mood.