Rantaro to the Rescue

That morning Hajime checked Izuru and had breakfast with Kokichi and Nagito. Seems like Chiaki decided to hang out with the others probably still feeling embarrassed after being called out so much by Kokichi.

Nagito amused Kokichi with stories of his days as Servant, which Kokichi seemed to enjoy, "Nishinishi You sound really kinky. I can't believe you stayed completely neutral even as a despair! That's crazy!" Kokichi gushed.

"Yeah it was pretty crazy. I was aware of everything I did which was interesting I guess." Nagito laughed softly.

There's a knock on the vault door, "Yo Hajime! I picked up a stray!" Kazuichi chimed.

"What am I a dog?" Rantaro asked.

"R-Rantaro?!?" Kokichi gasped as Hajime opened the vault door to reveal Kazuichi and Rantaro.

"Hey so this is where you've been hiding Kokichi not going to lie it's a bit gloomy in here isn't it?" Rantaro asked.

"R-Rantaro what are you doing here?" Kokichi asked.

"Imma head back to work just thought I'd drop him off. Later!" Kazuichi smiled.

"Thanks Kazuichi." Hajime nodded as Rantaro heads inside.

"Most of everyone is acting weird these days. Kaito is being secretive. Maki is being creepy and stalking certain people. Shuichi has been glued to Tsumugi... the others seem they are doing okay despite knowing if they were victims or the blackened of the previous killing game before the one Tao put us on. I don't think anyone trust anyone at the moment." Rantaro sighed.

"Sounds like we need to intervene before things get out of control." Hajime winced.

"I had a feeling they weren't going to be okay with knowing about what happened to them in that killing game you guys were in." Nagito winced.

"I see so you've come to ask for help from the despairs." Kokichi nodded and thinks about what Rantaro said, "Hey... Uh weird question... had Kaito been bleeding for any reason?" Kokichi asked.

"No not from what I've seen. Why is there something wrong with Kaito?" Rantaro asked.

Kokichi looks aways refusing to answer that, "I just realized... If Tao brought everyone who was dead back... the mastermind behind our killing game might be alive with everyone. Dam it! Why am I just realizing this now!" Kokichi bites his thumb.

"You mean the person who made Monokuma and forced us to kill each other." Rantaro went pale, "No wonder everyone's acting weird than. Maybe the others know who it is, but they refuse to tell the rest of us." Rantaro winced.

Kokichi stares at the ground nervously biting his thumb, "I want to protect everyone... but... They probably don't want me there. Besides. I already tried to weed out the mastermind once and failed. I'm not confident enough to try a second time." Kokichi sighed.

Rantaro nodded, "Maybe we should all move to Jabberwock Island. I mean I'd feel a lot better having the Ultimate ex Despair group watching over us. Maybe out of respect to them the mastermind won't kill anyone." Rantaro suggests.

"What you think Hajime? I'm worried..." Nagito looks at him cutely.

Hajime nodded, "Alright tell your gang to pack your bags and move here. I'll report this decisions to my group. We'll watch over you all. That should ease the tension a bit." Hajime explains.

"Thank you so much! I knew coming to you guys was the right choice." Rantaro nodded as Kokichi just bites his thumb hard enough it bleeds.

"Kokichi are you okay? You're bleeding." Rantaro asked.