baby factory

eli walked out of baby factor very sadly. he was very sad because he had failed his job interview. it went something like this:

   "So, do you have any special skills?"
   "i can balance forks on my head"
   "Get out."

   he sighed very sadly, holding his comically large stack of papers, and walked in the pouring rain to the nearest bus stop. but before he could get there, he bumped into someone and dropped his comically large stack of papers.
    "oh no! i am terribly sorry" he said as he bent down to pick up his papers, which were plastered to the ground due to the pouring rain.

   "its ok i will help you pick up the papers that fell from your comically large stack of papers" a very hot voice said. eli looked up to thank the person and he saw................. ginny!!!
   "ginny!?" he said with disbelief in his voice.
   "eli!?" she said with a similar amount of disbelief in her voice. "what- how- why are you in new york? dont you live in texas?" she asked, bewildered.
   "i came to new york for a job interview at Baby Factory™."
   "oh! how did your interview go?"
   "....dont ask"
   "oh"
   he looked into her beautiful amazing hot red eyes. "thank you for helping me pick up the papers that fell off my comically large stack of papers"
   "no problem" she said hotly.
   they stared into each other's eyes for 5 minutes. then eli asked, "do you wanna grab some bubble tea at the rainy day cafe?"
    "sure" she said amorously. "also, you are soaked, have this umbrella" she said, pulling out an umbrella. 
   "but its so small! how will both of us fit under it?
   "i dunno, we'll huddle or something"
   and so they huddled cutely under the umbrella and made their way to the rainty dayt cafe.