Two Problems

When Seonghwa checked the caller ID, it was Yeosang, so he took the call outside.

Seonghwa=normal text
Yeosang=bold text

"What's up?"

"Come down to the station, now!" Yeosang frantically told him.

"Wait, what? Why? What's happening?"

"I-it's Jongh-ho and S-soob-in!" He stuttered, the panic in his voice barely suppressed.

"Okay, I'm coming. Just breath and tell me what happened." He said soothingly as he got in the car after excusing himself.

"M-mingi was wa-walki-ng back from the crime scene at t-the p-park. A-as he was w-walking, he saw some d-dar-k shapes in an a-lley."

"He s-aid they saw him and started crawling toward him. When they reached the light, he realized that it was Jongho and Soobin. They have stab wounds and lacerations. Mingi put thier arms around his neck and led them back to the station."

"Okay. I'll be right there." Seonghwa assured as he hung up and pulled into the station. He quickly got out and went inside to the lobby area, where Yeosang was pacing.

He rushed over and grabbed Seonghwa's hand and led him into the temporary medical treatment room.

Mingi was sitting between the two beds. The state the two on the beds were in shocked Seonghwa.

Soobin, the lanky assist, was laid out, completely limp, on the bed farthest over. He had long gashes running along his arms.

His torn, bloody, and sweat-soaked uniform top lie crumpled on the floor at the foot of the bed.The pale boy's chest heaved with each breath feed to him by an oxygen mask.

A thick, bloody bandage was wrapped around his waist. "Excuse me." Hyungwon, the station's medic, bustled passed, his arms filled with equipment.

"There's to much blood." He mumbled to himself as he shifted Soobin over, making the latter moan quietly.

Seonghwa turned his attention to the smaller boy in the bed closest to him. Jongho was semiconscious. Mingi was sitting by him, his shirtfront blood -soaked, holding his hand.

The younger boy was very pale, gripping Mingi's hand so tight his own was white. He was telling the taller boy what happened in a hoarse whisper.

"...was almost as tall as you. He jumped from the shadows of the alley...he had a knife...he grabbed Soobin by the shirt and slammed him in to the wall. Then he yanked me off the ground and punched me in the face."

While Jongho explained what he could to Mingi, and Seonghwa comforted the now semiconcious Soobin, Yeosang called an ambulance. They only had to wait five minutes, as the hospital was nearby.

When the EMTs, Taemin and Jungkook, closed the doors and drove away, Seonghwa turned to the two other tired boys. " I need to go, I'll see you guys later." "Bye." The two chorused.

Eight minutes later, he pulled into his normal spot and sprinted up the stairs, scolding himself for forgetting Hongjoong's request.

When he opened the door, he was shocked by what he saw.

-----------------------------------------------------------
What up fam? Remember to comment and vote (although, ngl, I have no idea what the point of that is) Stream Killing Me by iKON.