A Normal Day

As Hongjoong stepped into his dark apartment, he took off his gloves. He never brought much evidence home from the murders, except for the eyes.

Hongjoong had always had an eye fetish. He'd take his victim's eyes and put them in a jar of formaldehyde, storing them in a secret compartment behind his chest of drawers.

He obviously took money from his victims. They weren't gonna use it anyway, he always thought. He stashed the money separate from eyes, though.

He decided to hop in the shower to make sure there was no blood evidence. After he got out of the shower, he was drying his hair when his phone rang. It was Yunho.

Hongjoong=normal text
Yunho=bold text

"So how'd it go?"

                   "Good. Not to much blood."

"Nice. The little twerp I targeted flipped out. She started screaming and kicking, so it was really messy."

                 "Did you clean up already?"

"Yup. I planted the evidence and got out just fine. Were you worried?"

                     "No. I was just checking."

"Okay...Well, anyway, see you on Saturday  at 3. Let's hope Wooyoung and San don't sneak of for a make out sesh again."

                     "Yeah. See you then. Bye."
"Bye."

Hongjoong was going to hang out with  Yunho and their friends Wooyoung and San. Even though he saw them at least five times a week, he was excited. They kind of had a gang thing going, as they were all murderers.

He went to his room and flopped on his bed, all his energy suddenly leaving him as he pulled the blanket all the way over his head and snuggled down under the covers. Yup, just another normal day in the life of Kim Hongjoong.