2

"Now that justifies your fantasy."
the man braked the car at the verge,the lady glaring at him, all once.But as soon as she noticed the hospital hoarding in the corner, she pulled in both the shoes to her leg swiftly which was earlier worn for the sake of it.

"Litsen,I wouldn't worry about the senseless things you yelled, i know it comes from nowhere at these moments." he said. "We would go home and decide the rest."

"How could you think ,we can settle this mess in the house?"she asked.

"Because it won't be the case i believe. Even if it is in some worst case,we would have it, i can get a job."he streched his hands in the depths of her hair.

"You ain't born for doing any job."she said

"Why do you always judge?"

"Because you are no longer an angel for me."

"We can sort it out."

"You can't,"

"Give me a chance,"

"For the baby?"she derided.

"For us."the man said pulling her face gently to his, but the lady pulled his hands out her hair.

"At last , your pretty face. You ought to be a great magician to do this stuff each time ,in these types of moments perfectly."she said.

"I ain't need pretending"he said. "But you deserves some help."

"Do you remember, when was the last time I cracked or enjoyed a joke?"the lady asked.

"You aren't too old to feel about it."the man said.

The lady pushed the door to open."You don't miss those, that's why you say that."she said

"Don't stretch this too much, you ain't gonna die tomorrow."the man said.

"I am long dead, i knew you wouldn't care, that's why I didn't bothered you about the funeral."the lady said moving out of the car.

"Bitch,"he mumbled leaning to the seat.

His mind processed the whole thing, from the moment he had woed her, to this, like a reel. He recollected his grandmother for a moment.

"Dadda,"the boy woke him by pushing the shoulder. He looked for her. She had passed long yard, through the way to the hospital. So he got down from the car, holding the kid in his shoulders quickly, gathering an ugly pile of currencies from the dash and stuffing it in the pocket.

He reached with her, running, by the time she made herself to the reception.

"Excuse me Dr.Priyanka?"she asked the receptionist.

"Ortho or gyno? we got two,"the receptionist replied.

"I am pregnant."the lady said stiffly spotting her husband.

"Haven't you got any male doctors?"the man interrupted.

"Don't mind him , he is no one." the lady said toughening her voice.

"Why do you mind ? It's for me."man asked turning to his wife, whereas she avoided his eyes. "Better suggest her some good mind doctors."

"Do you have any appointment madam, sir?"receptionist asked struggling to manage them.

"Through my friend." the lady replied quickly.

"In what name?"the receptionist asked the lady in content.

"Sunaina,"the lady replied.

"Is it your name madam?"

"It belongs to my friend."