Chapter 11

Taehyung pov

I sighed heavily. It’s been 3 years of Jungkook’s death and I came to his graveyard.

‘Kookie our child is now 3 yrs old and he looks exactly like you. Are you watching us from above? Next time when I come I will bring Taekook with me. He doesn’t know that his dad is dead and I don’t have a heart to tell him that. I miss you so much and I love you too. Bye love.’

I sighed and exit the graveyard. Our child grew up just like a normal child. Taekook is his name. That’s what Jungkook want to name our baby as. Taekook look exactly like Jungkook. Jimin calls him mini kookie. I got in the car and drive to Jin hyung’s house. I left Taekook under Jin hyung’s care since Jin hyung also has a son. Taekook is few months older than Soobin, Jin hyung’s son.

When I entered the house with hyung Taekook came running to me and hugged me tight. Whenever I’m with taekook I feel like Jungkook is with me.

‘So how did it go?’ Jin hyung asked

‘What is there to happen hyung?’

‘You know you should consider dating and marrying again. Even Mr amd Mrs.Jeon told you to get married. Taekook can’t grow up without a father Taehyung. Think about Taekook.’

‘No one would agree to marry a single father.’

‘You know there are guys lining upto date you. You might find someone who will also love Taekook.’

‘Not now hyung please. Stop forcing me to date and get married.’

‘Jungkook won’t be happy to see you like this.’

I got angry at that. Without saying anything I carried Taekook and left Jin hyung’s house. I can’t stand that now everyone is telling me to get married again. I went home and washed Taekook and I also freshened up and made dinner for me and Taekook.

I don’t need to get married. I have Taekook and he is my happiness. I would do anything to keep Taekook happy. After dinner I put some cartoons for Taekook to watch and cleaned the kitchen. While cleaning the bell rang. I went to the door and it was Jimin. I let him in. Taekook was happy to see his chim samchon.

‘Hey mini kookie do you like to go on a trip with chim and gi samchon.’ Jimin asked Taekook and he immediately nodded his head as an answer.

‘Where are you going Jimin?’

‘France. Let’s go Taehyungie. You and Taekook barely travel so for a change lets go. Yoongi has some work in France and I forced him to take us as well. And finally he agreed.’

‘Seriously don’t you know what kind of work Yoongi has in France. He goes oftenly you know. I’m curious.’

Jimin knocked on my head

‘What was that for?’

‘Because I’m curious only I’m tagging along with him. We both can spy Yoongi together once we go there.’

‘Alright I’m in. I feel excitement bubbling through me.’

‘But don’t you think it will be difficult with Taekook with us.’

‘Yah Baekhyun and Chanyeol can take care of Taekook. After all Taekook love to spend time with them.’

‘You’re right.’

‘Pack up we’re living tomorrow afternoon flight.’

‘Ok…’

And after spending sometime Jimin left and I put Taekook to sleep so I could pack up the bags peacefully. After 4 years I’m going to France again. It will bring me a lot of memories and it would be hard but it will be good change for Taekook.

I looked at the sleeping baby. I went near him and caressed his hair and softly cried. I miss Jungkook so much. No one can understand how I feel. I sighed and pulled Taekook closer to me and went to sleep.

Third person pov

Now Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Taekook is on the airport waiting to board the plane.
Taekook was so excited that he kept running here and there and Yoongi kept on following Taekook afraid that the kid would get lost in the crowd.

During the flight Taehyung put Taekook to sleep with difficulty and decide to take a nap as well. When they reached the airport Yoongi’s friend Daniel was waiting for them. Daniel is also the one who take care of Jungkook. When Daniel saw Taekook he instantly guessed it must be Jungkook’s child. Well Jungkook was in coma and woke up however, he is not moving and talking always looking blank. He is still in the hospital getting treated.

Daniel took the four to a rented house and told them to rest. Daniel signed Yoongi to come outside with him.

‘What is it?’ Yoongi asked

‘There is no progress hyung. Don’t you think we should take Jungkook’s husband. Maybe Jungkook will be able to recognize him.’

‘I don’t know. If I suddenly announced them that Junkook is alive they will be furious.’

‘But they will get to know somehow later. Isn’t it bad thing to say now itself.’

‘For now lets keep it to ourselves okay. Lets visit Jungkook tomorrow. Bye’

-----------------------------------

There are only few more chapters left...
I'm working on a new book. Hopefully I hope it will be interesting than this...

Plz vote and comment...