Purple x pink (I'm so sorry) 1/2

⚠️important I guess⚠️(It's 4am please bare with me I have like 10 drafts I have to finish for this whole story, and I'll continue to make more but I get so many ideas I just like make them all so comment what ship you want to read next,any or give me new idea please uhm because like I'm kinda almost done with all my drafts but yes if you have any ideas then leave them in the comments thank you)
(This contains
-boy x boy
-yaoi
-blood or idk you'll just read it
-sorry I did not put this in my first story)

Purple's POV:

It was the start of the game,I'm the imposter...

I have to pretend I'm doing task and I'll have to kill someone soon.I started walking to security to see if there was someone there,I saw my boyfriend Pink, I was glad to see him, and next to him was.Blue
Blue seemed to be, flirting with Pink, that made me furious, seeing someone try to win my lover jus made me very...
Jealous
I was hiding and spying them to see what Blue would do,they just kept looking at the videos to see if anyone was sus,I stood a good distance so they wouldn't see me on the cams.
But at that moment Blue asked pink to look his way,Pink did so and Blue
Kissed Pink.

Pink's POV:

Blue then kissed me?!?!
I slapped him as hard as I could in the face and yelled "I have a boyfriend you a**hole!" I pushed him off and stormed out of the room hoping to find purple out here, and to my luck he was right out the door.
He hugged me immediately and I cried out of guilt, I'm guessing he saw what happened, but at least he didn't take it the wrong way
I'm sorry Purple..

Purple's POV:

I'm gonna KILL BLUE.

I help pink in my arms as I comforted him,I took him to navigation it was more quiter there.
We sat down on the floor,Pink was in between my legs while I hugged his waist,I was still pretty jealous about what had happened earlier.

💖:"Hey..Purple.."

💜:"Yeah?"

💖:"C-...can I make it up to you..?"

💜:"What do you mean?"

💖:"About what happened earlier..your jealous.. Aren't you?"

💜:'Damn he's good at guessing'

💜:"Well... Maybe be a bit.."

💜:"I guess you could make it up to me, how about
You give me a kiss?"

💖:"sure"

Third person POV:

Purple and pink shared a tender kiss,they both enjoyed at, but Pink felt like it wasn't enough,Pink rememberd that Purple always had sexual fantasies about him, so Pink decided he'd make it up to Purple by provoking him
(Where the yaoi start...now I know why my mom says I'm a disappointment)
Pink pinned Purple to the floor,Purple was very surprised, but at the moment Pink took off his space mask and started to unzip Purple's suit.
Purple had no idea was Pink wad doing but he let him do what he was doing,
Pink then started to suck on Purple

(Please someone i- it wasn't this bad last time💀)

Purple let out a loud groan- or better moan at the random move that Pink made.
Pink went on for a while until Purple came, and Pink swolled all of it,Purple was hard now, but at that same moment, an emergency meeting struck.

Purple's POV:

we all went to the cafeteria where lime green had pressed the emergency button. He was accusing Orange that they were the imposter,After a short discussion we all voted Orange,he wasn't the imposter, obviously.

All I wanted now..
Was Pink

Third person POV:

Purple followed Pink to everyone, waiting for a good chance to lock Pink in a room and do "it"

(Lord Jesus save these souls who are reading this)

Pink knew that Purple was following him, so he decided to make Purple more.. Exited,he doesn't know, something got into him that just wanted Purples attention, he couldn't explain it, all he also wanted was Purple.
Pink decided to enter communications, there Pink was all alone and Purple entered and locked the door,Pink knew what was going to happen but he didn't expect Purple to be so rough

Purple's POV:

I pinned Pink to the wall and started to make out with him roughly, I slid my tongue in without warning,Pink let out a moan, Witch helped me do his whole mouth, I went to every inch he liked it and so did I.
When we separated, Pink was breathless he was so cute tho

(IM SO SORRY I HAVE TO END THIS CHAPTER HERE THIS IS PART 1/2 IM SO SORRY PLEASE ILL MAKE A THE SECOND PART AS SOON AS I CAN)