Chapter 2

17 years of lose, I usually just walk my problems away. Never have I ever thought about falling in love with a person who's so incapable of loving anyone back. George is his name, a typical American boy, tall, huge muscles, and damn don't even get me started on his curly hair all together he is beautiful.
*flashback*
"George stop!!" I laughed it was times like these I didn't want him to go back home. "Not until you say sorry." He was now trying to hold back laughter that was soon to spring forth.
"George, I need to tell you something," my laughing ceased, "George, you have something on your face." My laughter picked back up again as he wiped the chocolate I had spread on his face earlier.
I took the time to run from his grasp around my hips feeling cold without his touch, I knew this feeling... It's the feeling you get when you love someone that has got to be it. "London, get back here we aren't finished yet!!!" His cute laugh could be heard from where I was standing. Damn was I in love. I soon felt his hands grip my hips twisting me around and tickling once more. Begging for mercy would only make this childish fight worse.
*end of flashback*
Having those memories I couldn't have made it through the next 5years without him to make me laugh. Many people told me to give up and to forget, but if I would have done that I would have gotten no where in live.
My love story takes place back when I was 14 a year after my father died. I would always go up on the London Eye, my father would always take me on Saturday mornings every weekend. It was nice ad quite, nothing to bother you while being up there. Nothing getting in your way from being you. I would always wish to stay up there forever, and to just day dream. Until I saw him getting into the same cart as me.