but suddenly the omega grabbed something from inside and held a beer bottle in his hand..
"No! Not like that!"
"Happy New year" the boy who still held the bottle yelled and joined the cheering..
Bogum while passing the car with amusement and unknown fear filled his face. He unknowingly or knowingly mouthed

"fucking bitch"

Which was noticed by the omega

"WHAT!"

Tae's pov•

I was with my father..the only family I had..we joined the new year parade as we do every year..
.
.
.
.
.
It was beautiful the sky was lit up..and wanted to see more so I..
"Appa I'm going up"
"K wait I'll open the sun roof....here there you go"
I popped out of my car..while my other half of my body still inside the car.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" I yelled with happiness filled my heart.
"HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!' my father who was driving cheered along with me.
when I looked at him he was holding a beer bottle in his hand..
"Appa~Why are you holding a beer while driving! Give me that!" I grabbed the bottle from him and held it in my hand..
I started to cheer with the crowd..that's when I saw two boys driving a bike I eyes met so..I yelled happy new year to them that's when I noticed the person driving the bike mouthed something..
"WHAT?"
When I turned I realised that I was still holding the beer bottle..I sighed and threw it away!

3days later..

University of Seoul
Dept: fashion designing (only Omegas)

"....the HISTORY OF FASHION..consideration of historic factors influencing fashion and fashion change with special emphasis on historic..."

*bzz bzzz*

"Hey jimin-ah appa  is calling.. should I receive?" I wispered
"Please don't receive! If we get caught one week suspension" jimin said while pretending to listen to the boring lectures.
"...hmph!"
I ignored his warning and placed my head on his lap and disappearing from the class
"Appa I'm in the witch's class,what? Flight late? I'll call you later BYE.."
Without any thought I yelled bye a little too loud and the whole class shifted their gaze at the source of the noise.
I stood up and glanced at them and with akward smile I said..

(Tae's outfit except the mask and bag and hair color brown)

"It's me mam!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG OUT!"

I finally came out of the boring class. And called my appa

(Your services have been temporarily suspended.. contact our CSA for more more details *beep*)

I got really mad. i went near the window where me and my best friend sat together a while ago.
"Jimin give me the airvoice number."
He looked at me and wrote something in his hand..and tried to show it to me which I really don't understand..
He slowly looked at the lecturer and mouthed some numbers..
"Five two.."

"...the lack of.."

The whole class turned quite and looked at the source of noise..jimin slowly stood up..

"PARK JIMIN! OUT!"

He hurriedly came out of the call the yelled at me..
"Waht is your problem?huh?"

(Without bag and sunglasses)

"tell me the air voice number"
"7650765071"He mumbled while rubbing his temples.
"You could have said it from the class!"
He looked at me with the 'what the hell ' look
I let out a small chuckle and dialed the number
"It's ok..it's cool out here!"he smiled with satisfaction while looking above the corridor.

~ conversation in the phone ~

"...."
"To know about new offers press 1"
*Beep*
Press 2
*Beep*
Press 3
*Beep*
....press 7
*Beep*
....press 9
*Beep*

"Hey why are you getting irritated now!"
"To receive one call just one..how much time! Tsk"
.
.
"Hello..you are speaking with airvoice,tell me what can I do for you?"
"Ha...? The fuck I wish to know!"
"What?"
"How much time do you need to reseive one call huh?"
"Sir if you give me the details I can h-help you!"
"What the fuck..! You are Sitting in front of the system! You can't see my number..? Are you blind or something?"
"Where? Sir it doesn't s-show!..I'm new here! Can you please tell your number yourself..?"
"1234567890"
"Ha?.. please tell me from the first..a little slower!"
"12"
"--12"
"34"
"--45--"
"Hey it's 34 you dumbfuck!..who gave you job huh?"
"S-sorry sir can you repeat it please..and please sir don't get mad..!"
" 12,34,56,78,90"
"-12,34,56,78,90"

(It's just fake numbers)

"Is it mr.kim taehung sir?
"KIM TAEHYUNG!"
"Ah! Please wait for 2min I'll check and tell you"

( Call on HOLD)

"He put me on hold dude..!"

Bogum focus.

Sigh..what may be the problem..?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys thak you for 100+ views..I think the next chapter...I will upload by today or tomorrow..I sleepy and have to charge my mobile..soo..
see ya

For now enjoy this💜💜💜💜