This is new

Denki Kaminari was in deep shit. 

Kaminari couldn't stop staring at his hands, they just wouldn't stop shaking. And how come it felt like his heart was beating out of his chest? It wasn't like this was his first time smoking, far from it actually, as he was sort of the resident stoner of class 1A. He had never had a bad high in all his years, but as he lied there on his back he wondered if this is what it was like. He was already a relatively anxious person so he was no stranger to the feeling of anxiety but this was something completely different. Kaminari began to get frustrated and his head felt foggy and clustered, all his thoughts screaming out at once. He had told Kirishima and Bakugou he would be back in a second. This wasn't the warm foggy Kaminari was used to when he got high, it was jagged and loud and aggressive. He didn't like it. Starting to get overwhelmed he bolted up into a sitting position, quickly realizing that was a bad idea. The room around him shifted with a violent halt and he found himself cradling his head in his shaky hands confused as to where he was. Nothing in his room looked familiar and all of a sudden the clock on his wall was ticking by way too slowly for his liking. How long ago did he take his last hit? It couldn't have been more than 10 minutes ago so why was he feeling like this already. To say Kaminari was uncomfortable would be an understatement. His thoughts were racing rapidly, his eyes darting back and forth between the clock and his door. It felt like minutes were going by but they were just seconds. The posters on his wall were so distorted now he couldn't even make out what they looked like, let alone what they were saying.  His breathing began to intensify as he slipped more and more into this unfamiliar panic. 

The whole reason he smoked in the first place was to help him fall asleep and chill out, he never intended this to be the outcome. 

He knew he had somewhere to be right now but he couldn't remember where exactly. One of his classmates rooms?  He was supposed to be sleeping over in one of their dorms but that memory quickly slipped away as Kaminari's breathing intensified.

His throat became dry, his hands still shaking rapidly and he couldn't catch his breath. It felt as if he were hyperventilating. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Bakugou's room, where Kaminari was supposed to be right now, Bakugou and Kirishima were hard at work studying for the upcoming finals. They still had weeks upon weeks to prepare themselves but Bakugou insisted they get a head start considering Kaminari's grades weren't what you would consider ideal. Nobody objected when Kaminari had sat up and said he was going to his room to smoke real quick, because they knew it helped him focus. Bakugou and Kirishima themselves weren't exactly a fan off that stuff but it was none of their business what Kaminari did to himself. However when he had been gone for over fifteen minutes, Kirishima started to worry. 

Kirishima spun around in the chair he was sitting at Bakugou's desk on, throwing his hands up with an exasperated sigh.  "Dude he's been gone for almost twenty minutes. You don't think he like overdosed or something, right?" Kirishima said, wide-eyed, sounding genuinely frightened.

Bakugou looked up at him from the floor, with a face dripping with disappointment. "Maybe you should stop speaking until you further your weed knowledge. What you just said was beyond embarrassing. Dunce Face is probably fine, if anything he just passed out." Bakugou sighed, reaching his arms out in front of him in a stretch. "If you're that worried go check on him, but don't expect me to come with you."

Kirishima glanced at the clock on the desk, it read 11:17 pm, he couldn't stand anymore of whatever class he was studying for right now, he honestly had no idea, so he decided he would go get his friend. "Yeah I guess I'll go see what's up." Kirishima said, pushing the chair back in and carefully stepping over the countless papers Bakugou had sprawled out on the floor. "Besides I've never seen you so focused and calm Bakubro! It would be a shame if Kami missed this historic event." Kirishima flashed a pointy grin, his hand on the door knob.

"IM ALWAYS THIS CALM DAMN EXTRA!" Bakugou shouted, the papers on his lap darting in different directions. Bakugou was about to give Kiri the finger but the door was slammed shut before he could. 

Out in the hallway Kirishima snickered to himself. One of his favorite past times, getting Bakugou heated.

Being almost a little too aware at the fact that most of his classmates on this floor were asleep by 8 pm, Kirishima found himself tip toeing down the hallway towards the stairwell. He got chills just thinking about how scary it would be to wake Shouji up. The guy wouldn't hurt a fly but it didn't distract from the fact he towered over most of their class, including Kirishima. 

As Kirishima made his way down the stairs to the third level, he mentally reminded himself he would have to add what he was wearing right now to the long list of clothes he still needed to return to Bakugou. When you and your best friends are all in the same building there are many nights where you find yourself studying yourselves to sleep in each others rooms. It always resulted in someone being too lazy to go back to their room to get pajamas and instead just borrow something from the others. This was the case for Kirishima, Sero, Bakugou and Kaminari almost weekly. Bakugou's room was the one they usually found refuge in considering it was the most put together. Kirishima felt his stomach flip imagining what kinda stuff was hiding in Kaminari's garbage pit of a room.  It was then he realized he was passing Kouda's room. Kaminari's room was right there, why did he feel uneasy? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaminari was still as paranoid as ever. He didn't even know what about, there didn't seem to be a reason. He was on his floor, back pressed to his bed, eyes shut tightly when he heard the door creak open. The sound of it was loud and foreign, even in this state Kaminari felt embarrassed by how he was behaving. 

"Kami are you okay?"