chapter 4

Somin: MOM

Mrs jeon: keep it down know one can no that you are my daughter.

Somin: I will clean the classrooms I know.

Mrs.jeon: Good I didnt even have to tell you want your going to do. Now why are you with Matthew?

Somin: we were just talking we talk for to long I guess.

Mrs Jeon: Somin your dad has found you a husband

Somin: A WHAT!!!!

Mrs jeon: Keep it down somin yes your are getting married to one one of your dads work partners. No but's you must do it. I don't even know who they are but your dad does you have three options senses there are three brothers. You will go to dinner tonight and pick.

In somins mind but I was just falling in love but we just met so he doesn't like me back right brain.     

Mrs jeon: you may go 

Somin walks out to see BM siting there she puts a smile on her face. They start walking to class but then BM got a text telling him to come home so he went to his parents 3rd house the one they stay in. Somin went home that day to get ready.

                                                                                    BM POV

BM walk in to his house to find his two brothers and his parents sitting there. BM sits down

BM mom: We have something to tell you three.

BM DAD: One of you three is getting married 

All three: what 

Bm mom: you and the girl will be blindfolded just talking to each other. She and her dad will pick you will get married next week. You cant say no before you try to please do it. 

BM and his brothers: FINE!!!