chapter 2

BM: OH MY GOSH! Somin 

BM found Somin laying on the ground passed out BM didn't know what to do so he tapped her a few times turns out she could not wake up but her heart was beating breathing normal. BM brought her back to his place and let her rest. She finally was awake It was already 5in morning Bm was still up. Somin walked out seeing BM shirtless. 

BM: so you up

Somin: I am so sorry 

BM: No worries so what school you go to. BM said while walking closely to somin. Bm grab somin arms and started rubbings them, but Somin really felt safe whenever he was doing it 

Somin: I just started south today is my first day. She said while touching his chest.

Somin and Bm clearly fell in love. It was 5:30 am and somin had to go home get ready BM got ready and walked Somin home and waited out side for her to get ready then they walked to school.

BM saw that Somin locker was a little down the hall. Bm was having a party on Friday he wnted to invied somin but could wait for there. While in the hallway somin was at her locker getting some things. BM being BM push her against the locker and leaned in. 

BM: You are invited to my house party on Friday The members and everyone at the school will be there.

Somin was confused and wanted to get to class.

SOMIN: You think you really think that you  are going to get everyone in that small place of yours.

BM: No not all it is a my parents house. So will you go?

SOMIN: Will you let me get to class if I say yes 

BM: Sure 

SOMIN: Then yes I will go ( Somin writes down her phone number and address on a little a piece of paper that she grab out of her bag) 

SOMIN: here 

BM: thank you 

Bm lets Somin go.