Sport's Festival | Chpt 22

Start from the beginning

"Midnight offered to pay, she likes having people to gossip with," I said.

"Awe man! I've got to study with Ojiro."

"Ooo study with Ojiro," Mina teased Hagakure.

"It's not that deep!" She deflected.

"I've never had my nails done, I'd like to come," Tsu added, and I smiled. So that was 6 of us so far.

"I can't, I'm supposed to hang out with Tokoyami," Jirou said. I was sort of thankful that Jirou didn't want to come in the chance she liked Kaminari too. If Midnight somehow spilled the beans on that, I didn't need her hearing.

"Next time," I said.

"Alright, I'll add you to the girls group chat!" Mina said, pulling out her phone. She did so, or I assume she did so right then, and everyone started heading out the exit that lead to the arena. Hanako smiled at me before assuming Mina's side.

"Come on," Momo gestured with her gentle hand. I followed her, a tad more comfortable with her leading me in. We made our way to the side of the arena, the place jam-packed with people. I was sure I was going to be sick. There was an opening statement from the angry blonde Bakugo, which only really seemed to upset people rather than up their spirits for the festival. There was a brief pause where everyone dispersed around the edges of the arena.

The girls beside me began cheering and I felt my skin begin to crawl with how uncomfortable I was. I glanced to Jirou who seemed mortified as well, which was probably the first thing I actually agreed with her on.

"Genius idea Kaminari!" I glanced over at a short figure, recalling that his name was Mineta. I glanced around, feeling eyes on me. This was the worse decision. I yelped as something clung to my back, whipping my head around to look at Mineta.

"Hey, you're Aizawa-Chan aren't you?"

"Well—"

"Kaminari has told me so much about you," he said and I squirmed.

"What??"

"You look great in the unifor—"

"Mineta get off her!" I glanced towards the boys of the class, wondering who had said it. I felt a firm squeeze on the left side of my chest, freezing up.

No way did he just do that.

"We're just getting acq—" Sero made move with his arm to tug him off with tape, but I grasped Mineta's arm to whip him off my shoulder and to the ground. I placed the tip of my shoe against his chest, glaring daggers at him.

"Don't touch me."

"Shit man." I glanced up to see Kirishima who had said it, people staring. I retrieved my foot from where it pinned Mineta to the ground.

"She stepped on me," Mineta mused, basically crawling away. I grimaced, placing my hands around my waist. What a total creep, now I understand why all the talk about him at the boba place was so negative. I glanced at Kaminari, who might've been having his fun and games before but was now looking at me slightly ashamed. It wasn't like it was his fault, but as I recalled, he and Mineta were somewhat friends. He took a step my direction, but Momo wrapped a comforting arm around my shoulders.

"Oh my gosh, (y/n) are you okay?" She asked, leading me back towards the stands to sit down. I just ducked my head, embarrassed and nervously thinking about if my father had seen what happened. I didn't even know where he was, seeing as he and Mic left early this morning. I found myself sitting next to Hanako who was holding my hand. It appeared as though the girls of class 1-A were sympathetic, but they were also used this kind of behavior from Mineta. I didn't feel so strong knowing I had let it get to me more than any of the other girls had.