Chapter Three~ Liam

Liam's Pov

Its was early the next saturday morning. I quickly said by to my mum and sister and headed back to london.

It was really upsetting me that I wasn't there last night with the other lads, when Niall had explained everything.

I mean I had gotton a few texts from Zayn, but that was it.

I really had no clue about anything other than the fact she has lung cancer.

Alannah is like a little sister to me. I'm very protective of her and after hearing the news last night I completly shut down.

She's probably one of the most gorgeous girls I know and I'm pretty sure Niall would go insane if he ever lost her. She means the world to him.

I had now been driving for over 2 hours and was finally with in a 20 minute drive of Niall and Alannah's flat.

~~~~~~~~~~~

20 long streched out minuets had finally gone by. I was stressing out to much. I was scared to find out all the details. I wasn't sure If I was quite ready for what I was going to hear.

I parked the car in Niall and Alannah's drive-way...and sat there building up enough courage to actually go up to the houes.

After about 5 minuets of contimplating weather or not I could handle what was going on...I decided it didn't matter wether I was ready or not.

My 'Sister' is sick and needs me.

I walk up to the house and hesitantly ring the doorbell.

Niall opening the door, with a worn out face.

"Hey, Li. Come in." Niall said gesturing me to walk in.

I did so as Niall closed the door behind me.

"Where's Lannah?" I asked giving Niall a confused look. It was already almost 1 O'clock.

"Still sleeping upstairs along with Harry." I said giving me a half smile.

With Harry? what was she doing sleeping with Harry?

"She's sleeping with Harry?" I questioned.

"Yeah. She had a melt down last night, while I was trying to explain to the lads what was going on. She ran up to her room and I am guessing she was crying. I told Harry to go up there and try to calm her down. One reason being I think Harry needed some time with her. I could tell he was just as stressed out as I was. Another reason being She probably wanted to talk to him too. I know she felt bad about telling him in the first place so...He went up there. I'm guessing they both talked for a while, Harry probably did his best to calm her down and they fell asleep together." He explains.

I nod my head in understanding as we walk over into the living room.

"So... What exactly is going on with her?" I ask not wanting to discuss it once she's up.

"Well...The doctors did some tests last night. She hadn't been feeling well for a long time. So once they got the tests back she notifide us that she had Lung Cancer... But, its spread to 5 other places... Such as Her Heart, Her Pancrious, Her Liver, Her Lungs and Her other vital organs and because it has spead to so many different places, they can't operate on her and they won't even bother doing chemo on her. They granted her with about 9 to 10 months tops to live..." Niall paused, Tears sliding down his face.

I was shocked.

I don't think I really processed it right away. I don't think I was letting myself believe it was true.

~~~~~~~~~~

Alannah's Pov

I woke up to the sound of Harry steadily snoring softly in my ear. One arm around my waist holding me close to him, My head lent back on his chest.

Niall would not be happy about this one.

I nudged Harry trying to wake him up.

Harry opend his eyes and gave me a smile.

"Morning Love." I said grogily.

"Morning Harry." I smiled back.

"What time is it?" He asked whiping his eyes out with his thumb.

I reach over for my phone turning it on.

"Its 1:30!" I said suprised.

"We sleeped in that late? Dear lord!" Harry said with a slight giggle.

I got up out of bed as did Harry. We both trugged down the stairs, me probably looking like something from a horror movie. 

As we both emerged into the living room imeadeatly noticing Liam sitting on the couch. 

"Hi Li." I said giving him a smile.

Liam got up from the couch and brought me into a hug.

"Morning Love, How are you feeling this morning." Liam wispered into my ear.

"Good" I smiled as I felt a warm liqued hit hi shoulder.

Liam pulled away fom my grasp and stood infornt of me. Tears slowly steaming down his face.

My mood dropped from Happy to Depressed with in moments. The look of Liam's face resembaling a sort of harmed puppy.

"Li, Don't cry! Please I'm going to be okay." I said bringing him back into my grasp. 

His grip around my torso became tighter than the first.

"I know you are." He wispered quietly in my ear, just as he had done before.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and realesed me from his death grip. 

I felt bad that this is the emotions the boys were feeling. Especailly Liam and Harry. Harry was my best friend and Liam was like a brother to me.

After Liam pulled himself together we all sat around in the living room watching movies.

Me and Niall snuggled together, me sitting in his lap. My head on his chest. Feeling the comfortable rise and fall of his toned chest.

The day went by quickly. 

Me, Niall, Harry and Liam making conversations about nothing really.

Other than the fact on Harry was dead set on moving in here with us. I understand he cares about me and all, but hes taking everything to the extream.

I love Harry for careing, I really do.....and I have no problems with him moving in with us. I'm just not sure about how Niall feels about the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Hey guys hope you liked this chappie! Probably not tho.....because it sucks but anyways <# I love you all ssoooooo much! :)

Vote, Comment, Fan me give me Feedback It means alot to me!

Peace out my swag unicorns :p