Chapter Two~ Every Little Detale

Alanna's"s Pov

Sitting around waiting for the other boys was stressful...I wasn't sure how they were going to react. How would they take all this?

Zayn was sitting uncomfortably in his seat on the couch. Probably stressed to the max.

I nearly jumped from my chair when, the doorbell rang. I got up quickly from my seat and made my way over to the door.

I opend it. Louis and Harry were standing on the door step.

Harry looked as if he was about to break down into tears. I really didn't like that fact that I was dumping all this on him. He just went through a breakup with his girlfriend of two years. They were engadged to get married and Harry cought her cheating on him just a few days ago.

He was absolutly heart broken, because he really loved her. He hasn't been the same person since then.

He didn't waste anytime. He walked in the door immediately taking me into his arms. Keeping me there for a long while.

After a little while. Niall cleared his throat indecating he wanted us to stop what we were doing so he could tell the lads everything we had been notified tonight.

I could feel myself starting to tear up. My body couldn't hold back tears anymore. Its to hard.

A stray tear fell from my eye. Niall noticed it taking his thumb and whiping it away gently.

I took a seat beside Niall and Harry.

"So what exactly is going on. It wasn't all that clear when you explained it to us over the phone." Louis said looking at Niall.

Niall took a deep breath trying to contain himself and began to explain.

"Well you all know that over the last...3 or 4 weeks. Alannah has been really sick. She would never be hungry, Always coughing and it kept getting worse and worse, She was loosing a lot of weight, and tonight was when I finally decided that it was time to take her to the emergency room, because she was couching up blood. Well I took her in to the hospital...The doctors took some tests...and well she has Lung Cancer." Niall says as his head drops down to look at his lap.

"So there going to do Chemo on her though...Right?" Louis asks slightly confused.

I look over to Niall Tears now falling slowly down his face.

"No....The cancer has spread all over her body and to places they can't operate on. Its in her Heart, Liver, Pancreous and Lungs. It originaly started in her lungs, but because it was never detected before. There is no chance of them removing the cancer." Niall continues.

"What does that mean?" Harry asked looking as though he would just break at any moment.

My eye's were now burning. Tears kept rapidly falling from my cheeks. It was at that moment when it sunk in...I was dying...None of it is a dream. Its reality. Just having this discusion was overwhelming me now.

"I-it means I don't have much longer...The doctor only gave me a little less than a year to live. He said it would be a miracle if I lived up to 12 months." I say threw my tears.

I look up at everyone. Their eyes on me as there mouths are open in shock.

The room is silent and at this point I can't take silence anymore.

I quickly get up from the couch and walk at a fast pace towards the stairs making my way up to my room.

Locking the door behind me I press my back against the door and slid down to the floor.