Third year | Train Ride of Unhapiness

Comenzar desde el principio

She rolled her eyes, not looking at me, "It doesn't matter! That doesn't mean you get off free though!"

Crabbe and Goyle saw the trolley go by, so I got up and bought treats for everybody. Getting back in my seat, Parkinson looked me up and down.

"Where do you buy your clothes?" She asked.

I looked at the outfit I was wearing, it was a simple black V-neck, blue jeans, an army green jacket, and black boots. My hair was up in a ponytail and I had a few dainty silver rings on my right hand.

"Oh, just some muggle brands. Some of this stuff is my mothers clothes."

Parkinson smiled slightly, "Your mother always dresses nice."

Maybe Parkinson wasn't too bad after all.

"Her mother literally looks like she's still twenty-one." Millicent said.

I laughed at their comments, and they continued to praise my mother. It was a little weird, I knew she had fans, but I didn't realize even my classmates were fond of her. I knew she was my role model, but I didn't realize she was other girls role models as well.

"Your mother is...I don't know how to describe her, she's just wonderful!" Blaise smiled.

Draco nodded along, "Your mother hugs me every time she sees me, that woman is lovely."

I chuckled, "Okay guys, you're going to make me miss her already."

We moved on to talking about this new year as third years, Harley wasn't here anymore and he promised to send me packages when it was mail day. Leo is now a fifth year student, he's going to leave me soon too.

Suddenly the train stopped.

"What's going on?" Millicent asked.

Crabbe and Goyle looked out the windows.

"Uh, the windows are freezing over." Goyle swallowed nervously.

We all looked and the windows were completely frozen, then, the lights turned off. I felt a sudden sense of dread, next thing I knew, there was a long and decaying looking hand at the door.

It opened the door and I clung to Millicent, it was a dementor. The feeling washing over us was one I was familiar with, the loss of happiness. It felt like I'd never be happy again, the warmth was completely drained from me.

The dementor looked around, and then left our compartment, closing the door on the way out. When the lights came back on and the train started running again, we all looked at each other bewildered.

"Is everyone okay?" Blaise asked.

Parkinson nodded, Crabbe and Goyle agreeing with her. Draco looked at me worried and so did Millicent.

"(Y/n), you're shaking like a leaf, are you alright?" She asked.

I swallowed hard, but that only made it worse.

"I-I think so." I mumbled.

Millicent held onto me, I felt like I could barely sit still, shaking my leg and picking at my nails to keep calm from what happened. Parkinson even looked worried for me.