Chapter 16

[ROSÉ]

CHAPTER 16.

It's been days of me avoiding Jungkook. Should I say... 5 days straight. Every time he makes a move to talk to me, I always change the topic and avoid him for good. I decided to avoid him to test myself if I can resist him. To clarify my feelings to him, if it's really just an attraction or love?

Of course I feel really guilty about my actions. I don't want to do this to him but yea.. my guts are telling me that I should. I just don't want to make myself embarrassed again. I don't wanna look like a fool to him.

Good thing Jungkook's suspension starts by Monday. And it's one week so let's see if I'm gonna miss him. If I miss him... it only means that my feelings for him is real.

Today's Sunday.

I got nothing to do.

Send help, I'm bored. Should I call Jennie? Nah, maybe she's with Kai right now. How about Lisa? Nah, perhaps she's with Taehyung on a date. Aishhh why is my life so boring? But whenever I'm with Jungkook, I'm not bored--

Aigoo jinjja Roje! You're trying to avoid him and now you're thinking of him. You really are a fool eh?

It's so freaking boring. Should I go for a walk? It's okay if I'm alone.

I wear my hoodie with my scarf with me. It's quiet cold today to go out. I'm just going out for a walk at Han River. That's my favorite place to go. It feels like it's my comfort zone every time I'm sad and depressed.

I sat down to the grass and feel the coldness of it. I just stared at the blue sky. Wondering what will be my life if I'm with my family?

My dad died a long time ago when I was a kid. My sister went to states to finished her work there, and suddenly I heard a news that she's already married without even informing me. My mom?.. She's the first one who left me.

And I don't wanna talk about it. I just found myself crying here alone. I got no one to lean on. Only my friends and Jisoo eonni, but they're not even here.

"Stop crying.." I stopped from crying when I heard a man's voice at my back. So I immediately looked up to see who is it.

I sniffed when I saw him. He sat beside me and offered me a coffee. "Here, take this." I was just staring at him the whole time. I have no words to utter to him. "Chaeyoung-ssi." Oh, I forgot that I haven't taken the coffee in his hand.

"No thanks." I answered. Remember, actsé.

"Why are you so stubborn? You kept on avoiding me for days--- just... just take this. You seemed cold." He scolded me. Woah is it really my fault why do I have to be like that?

"Kamsa." I grabbed it then.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He break the silence between us. "It's none of your business. You don't need to know." I coldly replied.

"Jinjja? Do you really need to be this cold person? Tell it to me. I have to know." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why? You're the reason why I'm being like this. So stop being nosy." I drink my coffee, and he's still not opening his.

"Why me?" Ooh, is he that innocent?

"Don't you get it? I'm avoiding you because I look like a fool to like someone who dumped me." I honestly said.

"But you don't need to avoid me just because I dumped you. We can still be friends.." He was looking at me. And finally drank his coffee.

"It hurts you know. It hurts with the thought that we're only friends." I was about to stand up when he grabbed my arm causes me to stumbled and hurt my butt.