Prologue 3

(48 Hours Later)

You were snoozing in a bed in what seemed like a medical room when you suddenly jolted awake

"......AAAHHHhhhh oh, that was just a dream. Thank goodness because that red monster was horrifying"

You look around to see that you are still in the same room.

"Well I'm assuming those fire guys didn't come back since the kingdom isn't on fire"

You start moving and notice you feel drastically better.

"Holy crap I feel great. [Jumps out of bed] Wow feels like nothing ever happened to me. Arm still hurts though"

??? "*gasp*"

You turn around to see what appears to a cake in nurse attire

Cake Nurse: "You can walk?"

"Yea...why?"

Cake Nurse: "The injuries sustained by your legs should have taken months to heal"

"What kind of injury were they?"

Cake Nurse: "It's best not to worry about that. The good thing is that you managed to wake up. We were starting to worry"

"Really why?"

Cake Nurse: "You were asleep for 48 hours"

"Wow, that long? I guess it all worked out because I feel great. I don't know what Princess Bubblegum did to me, but it worked. By the way, have you seen her? I want to thank her for not letting me die."

Cake Nurse: "Oh she left for the fire kingdom on diplomatic reasons"

"Oh, yea she did say something about that. So, when did she leave?"

Cake Nurse: "Oh at around 11 am yesterday"

".... Yesterday?"

Cake Nurse: "Yup. Yesterday"

"So she has been at the Fire Kingdom for a whole day?"

Cake Nurse: "Well as of now it has been 36 hours but who's counting."

"And nobody sees this as a problem?"

Cake Nurse: "Well (Y/N) diplomacy does take a long time"

"Yea but a whole day and a half?"

Your mind starts racing at the possibly bad situation

'Ok so she went there on diplomatic reasons so nothing bad should happen, but at the same time they were planning to attack the candy kingdom for no reason and I did attack those guys so they are probably upset about that. Also, why would they agree to a meeting of diplomacy if they were going to attack the kingdom in the first place? Unless....'

"I need to get to the fire kingdom"

Cake Nurse: "What!! Why!?"

You run out of the room and into the hall

"No time to explain"

You quickly ran out of the building you were in and out the gate of the candy kingdom. After sprinting for a few minutes, it dawned on you that you have no idea where the fire kingdom is. Not only that but you were lost in the middle of a field in an unknown place at night with an injured arm and you were out of breath.

"Ok...*huff*....maybe I didn't think this through"

You start looking around for any possible leads. While you were looking around you saw what appeared to be a floating person far in the distance.